***Disney Design Addict's Chit Chat,Designs and Pixie Dust! Everybody WELCOME!*** Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
triplefigs said:
WaltBirthday.jpg

Walt Birthday Boy

WOW! That is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cool design and Cool birthday!!

Brendita said:
Triplefigs
I love this.
I wish I could share my Birthday with Walt.
He is my hero.

I almost made it! I was born one minute after midnight the morning of December 6! So Close!!!!

~~Lynn :flower: ~~

maryjeane said:

For the painting I copied JnEsWDWMom's idea. I used the Tulip spray paints from Michael's and sprayed the shirts dry. It's very easy and only take about 30 seconds per shirt. Easy!!

I'm so tickled some one used my idea! I think they look great! If anyone else tries it, please post pics. I'd love to see them. We had a ball making ours.

Here's wishing all you beautiful people with upcoming trips a wonderful, magical, glorious time of rest (maybe) and fun!

daisylove said:
Rosiejo. I cant see the link. Am I the only one?

Hi Daisylove - I linked it to the blog photo and it wasn't working so I hosted it somewhere else - should be there now :goodvibes

Cinderumbrella said:
Hi all!!!!!!!!!! Check out my new signature!!

Welcome back Kate, fill us in on all the juicy details!!!

That is cute dancing Cinderella.
I want the flying Tinkerbell.

rosiejo said:
I'm just fixing up our blog ready for the wedding trip - so we can let those folks back home keep up with what we're doing - anyway I've put a picture of me and DH2B on there so thought I'd share...

us3po.th.gif

Y'all make a cute couple. Congratulations It must be so much fun planning a wedding at WDW. Lucky you.
We only honeymooned there. That's when DH learned of my obsession with ::MickeyMo . :rotfl:

Well even after ordering another 50 sheets to fill orders, we are now down to 10 dark and 5 light.

All those who have ordered and I do not have your address as of yet, please take a moment to provide it.

If anyone is interested in the extra pages, then please let me know. I should recieve our package later this week and hope to send things out the following Monday/Tuesday.

macntosh said:
Well even after ordering another 50 sheets to fill orders, we are now down to 10 dark and 5 light.

All those who have ordered and I do not have your address as of yet, please take a moment to provide it.

If anyone is interested in the extra pages, then please let me know. I should recieve our package later this week and hope to send things out the following Monday/Tuesday.

I'll take the rest of them.

disney newbie said:
I'll take the rest of them.

WE have a WINNER!

Please IM me your address and I will get you on the list.

To All: I think I'm going to just send each of you a package with a bill inside. This way I don't have to charge extra for paypal, unless you want to spend it and I will know your actuall shipping costs and you don't have to wait.

If anyone has a problem with this, then let me know. I will except paypal, but I need to cover their fees, since I'm not making money on this deal.

Hey all-

I wanted to show you the picture of my daughter in her great homemade t-shirt (design made for us by Kate (J&N's mom)! -Thanks so much!) It was nice for her because all the princesses automatically knew her name from reading the shirt! Another bonus - meeting Kevin, Amy, & Alyssa (KMH1) while waiting for the Magic Kingdom bus at Pop Century! They saw the shirt and knew we were Disers! (Nice to have met you 3! Maybe I'll bump into you again around here at home!)

WDW-MadelynAlice9-30-05.jpg
[/IMG]

Here also is my favorite pic from the 9-30 Halloween Party! My little Snow White with 5 of the 7 dwarves (they couldn't all fit in the picture!) :)

HP-Madelynherdwarves9-30-05.jpg

-Kate716

P.S.- Macntosh - your daughter is precious! What great pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!