***Disney Design Addict's Chit Chat,Designs and Pixie Dust! Everybody WELCOME!*** Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings from WDW - I am officially declaring this thread closed until I get home - I will let you all know when you are allowed to post again -

it will take me FOREVER to catch up!!!!

We are still having a GREAT trip!!!

Tonight - I was at Fantasmic and saw a LARGE group of people with very familiar shirts on -

could it be?!?!? The back looked like a design of Kevin's - but I held back until they turned around and on the front was one of my designs on the "pocket"!!!

I ran down to them - none of them had made the shirts - so I watched them and saw them go to a woman - I followed and found a DISer who doesn't post on our thread but loves our designs - they had made 20 of the shirts - and yes - I got pictures!!!!!!!

Earlier in the week - they wore one of Gina's designs!! Very cool feeling!!

I get home late Sunday - and have a big project for Monday night - I will try to catch up a little - but will definately be on Tuesday!!

Oh yea - I found Julia's bracelet - under the sand table outside (thanks to my MIL hunting outside for me!!!)

now if you all could pray that someone here at WDW finds our portable DVD player - which doesn't bother me as much as losing all the kids favorite DVD's does!!!!!!

Talk to you soon - I miss you guys!!!!!

Kate

oh yeah - I have washed all of my shirts and they are holding up great!!!!!! I highly reccomend the ebay paper!!!

Glynis said:
I'm trying to talk DH into an anniversary trip to the World, but so far no go. How do you all get your not into Disney spouses (or significant others) to agree to another trip to Disney? Suggestions? :confused3
I gave DH the Richard Petty Driving Experience (at the WDW Speedway) for our 10th anniversary knowing he would never turn that down, lol. (To be fair I really wanted to give him something memorable for putting up with me for the past 11 years ;) ).
Unfortunately, I think I played all my cards a little too soon. I don't have much to entice him back after that one. Although...the RPDE instructor did say you could go as fast as you have the nerve for at Daytona, so maybe I could promise a day trip to Daytona... :scratchin

I think DH secretly likes it. He called me yesterday from work to tell me Delta is adding a non-stop flight from Baton Rouge to Orlando and he seemed pretty excited about it. When I called him on it, he said he wasn't (ready to go back) but he NEVER calls me from work :rotfl:

Cinderumbrella said:
On a slightly lighter note, my arm is about to fall off from doing the rest of my shirts today!
I made 21 total and here is a sampling of my favorites:
Tshirts001.jpg

Here's for CRT (hopefully DH will wear the King Daddy one!)

Tshirts002.jpg

Here are 2 for DS2- the one on the left is to wear on the plane and the one on the right is the family T so I made one for each of us.

Tshirts003.jpg

The one on the left is for me to wear to Food & Wine fest in the evenings and the one on the left is wishful thinking that DS2 will actually sleep!
Where did you find the shirts that snap on the bottom? I would love these for my youngest DS. I especially like the one with the black sleeve. The shirts look great.

Everyone who's getting ready to leave for WDW...Have a WONDEFUL & SAFE trip. I would love to be going back for Halloween, it was so much fun last year. :maleficen

J&N's mom...It's great of you to stop by. Glad to hear that your having a great time. Hope you find you DVD player and tapes. That would be so cool to see a design on someone. Can't wait to hear all about your trip. :sunny:

julia & nicks mom said:
Greetings from WDW - I am officially declaring this thread closed until I get home - I will let you all know when you are allowed to post again -

it will take me FOREVER to catch up!!!!

We are still having a GREAT trip!!!

Tonight - I was at Fantasmic and saw a LARGE group of people with very familiar shirts on -

could it be?!?!? The back looked like a design of Kevin's - but I held back until they turned around and on the front was one of my designs on the "pocket"!!!

I ran down to them - none of them had made the shirts - so I watched them and saw them go to a woman - I followed and found a DISer who doesn't post on our thread but loves our designs - they had made 20 of the shirts - and yes - I got pictures!!!!!!!

Earlier in the week - they wore one of Gina's designs!! Very cool feeling!!

I get home late Sunday - and have a big project for Monday night - I will try to catch up a little - but will definately be on Tuesday!!

Oh yea - I found Julia's bracelet - under the sand table outside (thanks to my MIL hunting outside for me!!!)

now if you all could pray that someone here at WDW finds our portable DVD player - which doesn't bother me as much as losing all the kids favorite DVD's does!!!!!!

Talk to you soon - I miss you guys!!!!!

Kate

oh yeah - I have washed all of my shirts and they are holding up great!!!!!! I highly reccomend the ebay paper!!!
HI KATE!! Glad to hear that you are having a great time. It is so cool that you are bumping into people from here that have "your" designs on them. PD on finding your DVD player and DVD's. Safe trip home!

miss missy said:
so they are much better than AVERY's ???

I used my Avery this week (light and dark) and am waiting until I get my Ebay sheets before I do any more.

I'll let you know when I get more done.

Denise- thanks for letting me know about the check and that my box was full- it is no longer!;) I'm glad it got there safe and sound.
Kate- how great to hear from you again! You sound like you're having a wonderful time despite the lost dvd player and dvd's. There's always the dinsey movie club if you need to replace those dvd's ya know!
Paul & Marti- enjoy your trip to WDW and take ina little for us. Can hardly wait to see you pics when you get back! Be safe and have fun!!!!

Cinderumbrella - I just noticed the Disney world 2005 logo on the bottom of your long sleeve shirt - v cool - might have to try that.

Kate - great to hear from you - so cool that people are wearing the DDA designs - we should all mkae sure we keep our eyes peeled and take pics to show everyone - I hope you find the DVDs and player - unfortunately we can't close the thread - what would we do with ourselves? :rolleyes1 Actually it might help for me not to be distracted so I can finish my holiday projects :rotfl:

Everyone whos off on their trips - have a great time and make sure you say hi to ::MickeyMo and ::MinnieMo for us - and take pictures of your shirts :goodvibes

Talk about a quiet night. Just checking in before we leave in about an hour :banana: . To everyone on there way to the WORLD this week, have a great trip. If you see a big guy wearing homemade tshirt and a DVC blue visor with beautiful DW and adorable DS don't be shy :wave2: .

We will be at 10/16 and 10/20 MNSSHP looking foward to the DIS meets. :bounce:

Denise, I will have two beers for you. :earboy2:

Everyone take care and we will chat with you all when we get back, and post some pics also.

Matthew, Marti and Paul

Macntosh- were you able to place an order yesterday for the transfer sheets?!!??!? On pins and needles here! ;)

Eeyorecln said:
Where did you find the shirts that snap on the bottom? I would love these for my youngest DS. I especially like the one with the black sleeve. The shirts look great.

I got it from blankshirtstore.com. They have 4 different solid colors and I think 6 different "ringer" styles.

rosiejo said:
Cinderumbrella - I just noticed the Disney world 2005 logo on the bottom of your long sleeve shirt - v cool - might have to try that.

Be very careful- because it is so small that part of the shirt tends to burn easily.

I had so much fun making all of our shirts! Every one either has a WDW 2005 on the sleeve or something small on the back by the neck etc.

I know I missed Paul and Marti already, but have a great time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for not getting back sooner to everyone who wanted to order. My wife and I had date night last night which I almost forgot about. Went to see a band I enjoyed in College and they are still as good. Actually one of the members receintly became a christian and goes to our church, which is quite fun. They were a big influence in my college life and now my wife is hooked on them. Even my daughter enjoy's singing aloung to some of their songs.

Back to business though:

Here is what I am ordering:

150 Dark Sheets, I have 30 still available

100 Light Sheets, I have 25 still available

Orders that I have are: Dark/Light

Karebear 15/15
MarciJ 25/15
CindBeth 25/15
Cajun Princess 15/20
Lovespoohbear 5/0
Ibouncetoo 5/0
Pooh 67_68 20/0
And them some for myself.

Please let me know if you are interested in the extras. The order is being placed now.

And to whomever it was that wanted to use my KAA shirt, feel free. But it is a rough start and I wanted to add a little to it.

Hello guys - I wasn't expecting to be here tonight - I drove 120miles to my mum's today as I had to go to the bridal shop there to pick up my dress :cheer2: It's all safely stowed in my case ready for them to bring to the airport in 19 days!

I was meant to sleep over and then go shopping with mum tomorrow - but at 8pm I got a call from DH2B - from the doorstep of our house - he was going to the chip shop and managed to lock himself out - and our two cats in! So I just had to get back in the car and drive the two hours back again! Men... what is it they say, you can't live with them... :goodvibes:

He's being quite sheepish and apologetic - maybe I should take this opportunity to suggest booking another trip to DIsney for next year :rotfl:

I'm too tired to be up this late so I'm heading to bed. Night - have a fun evening I'll catch up in the morning :goodvibes

EDIT: Just before I go I found this image earlier:

Thought it would make a great avatar for Kate :goodvibes

macntosh said:
Orders that I have are: Dark/Light

Karebear 15/15
MarciJ 25/15
CindBeth 25/15
Cajun Princess 15/20
Lovespoohbear 5/0
Ibouncetoo 5/0
Pooh 67_68 20/0
And them some for myself.

Yeah! :cool1: PM me with the info on where to send $$ and how much.

macntosh - Glad to hear date night was fun :love:
Thanks for placing the order. PM me with were to send the $$ and when you need my address. I'm not in a hurry, our cruise isn't til
Feb. 2006. Thanks again :flower:

poohangel said:
I think the quote is 'you cant live with them and you cant shoot them' :goodvibes

Yes that is the quote. :teeth:

macntosh, please let me know how much the tranfer paper is and how you would like to be paid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter