***Disney Design Addict's Chit Chat,Designs and Pixie Dust! Everybody WELCOME!*** Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac-- Thank you so much for placing the order! Please also send me info on how to get you payment etc.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Way to go Longhorns!

The band was Jack 0'Pierce an Accoustical Duet. Good, fun, beer drinking music. I even bought my daughter a pink concert shirt. Her first Concert Shirt!

When I get the paper I will create everyone's package and then weigh and ship. I will ship USPS priority for everyone unless you want something quicker then 2-3 days. Go ahaid and send me home address's via IM with quantity ordered just as a reminder. I went ahaid and ordered 50 more dark as it seem's I was still getting some request's after the fact.

So everyone that wanted paper up until now is getting it. I may still have some more, but I want to go back and check. I will let folks know.

For pricing purpose's cost will be about $1.00 per dark and .35 per light. I will be shipping from the 75230 zip code if you want to check shipping costs. You can estimate the weight based on qty requested.

Night All!

OK you all know I have been dealing with my DH lately.
I have vented on the Community Board.

Do you have a lot of drama in your life right now...
If so what.
Post # 64

I need to get this out it's eating me alive.
Just not here.
Post there or PM me.

You all are family to me.
I feel connected to you all.

YES BY GOD I'M GOING TO GO ON MY VACATION.
IT'S PAID IN FULL.
MY :cat: IS STAYING WITH DSD.
IT'S THE 1 GOOD THING I HAVE TO LOOK FORWARD TO RIGHT NOW.

WLSleighRide.jpg

Wilderness Lodge Christmas Sleigh Ride

I was wondering what program everyone is using to make their t-shirts. I want something super easy....background, import character & add name. This photoshop is confusing.....or maybe my brain is not working properly tonight. Thanks for your help. :flower:

rosiejo said:
I was meant to sleep over and then go shopping with mum tomorrow - but at 8pm I got a call from DH2B - from the doorstep of our house - he was going to the chip shop and managed to lock himself out - and our two cats in! So I just had to get back in the car and drive the two hours back again! Men... what is it they say, you can't live with them... :goodvibes:
What is a chip shop?

Dimk said:
I was wondering what program everyone is using to make their t-shirts. I want something super easy....background, import character & add name. This photoshop is confusing.....or maybe my brain is not working properly tonight. Thanks for your help. :flower:

I have been using PrintShop 20 by Broderbund. It's simple to learn and has many great features - and best of all, only cost about $40 at Office Depot.

Tammi67 said:
What is a chip shop?

:rotfl: I realised after I posted that I might get that question :goodvibes

In England we have fat chips (fries) like the ones they sell at Harry Ramsdens in Epcot at the UK pavillion. Harry Ramsdens is an expensive chain in the UK but in every town you will find lots of chip shops where they sell battered fish/sausages/pies (all deep fried and extremely unhealthy) and fat chips - they're usually all takeaways and you go in and get a polystyrene tray with your chips in and the fish on top and then they wrap it in paper (traditionally newspaper but not any more) and you take it away and eat them - yum very deliecious!

They tend to look like this:
armitages_fish_and_chip_shop.jpg

DSCF0013.JPG

roseave2.jpg

_40507421_fishandchipspa.jpg

Trust me they taste better than they look :rolleyes1

Rosiejo- do you ahve chicken chips there in England? When we lived in Australia our kids use to LOVE chicken chips! Yum!!

karebear1 said:
Rosiejo- do you ahve chicken chips there in England? When we lived in Australia our kids use to LOVE chicken chips! Yum!!

Chicken chips? Don't think I've ever come across those - must be an Aussie thing :goodvibes

Kate,
I got a lot of wonderful comments about your designs we wore last week to Disney..have fun!

I have been printing out my designs, and I have found that if I pick photo and glossy paper on my printer settings, the designs print out awesome on the dark transfer paper. Much clearer and brighter than with the regular setting. Just thought I'd pass this on.

I'm just fixing up our blog ready for the wedding trip - so we can let those folks back home keep up with what we're doing - anyway I've put a picture of me and DH2B on there so thought I'd share...

us3po.th.gif

I'm the one on the right ;0) :wave2:
RJ

Edited to republish my picture

rosiejo said:
I'm just fixing up our blog ready for the wedding trip - so we can let those folks back home keep up with what we're doing - anyway I've put a picture of me and DH2B on there so thought I'd share...

C%26L.gif

I'm the one on the right ;0) :wave2:
RJ

What a cute picture! He's a cutie! Congratulations again! :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!