***Disney Design Addict's Chit Chat,Designs and Pixie Dust! Everybody WELCOME!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
momof2OH said:
Belle0101...This isn't the exact Mickey you had, but here's one for ya.

f2d8c346.jpg

Thanks so much! DH tweaked it a little bit and we're ready to iron it on today.

I have JASC Paint Shop Pro - it's a 30 day free trial version - that he used to tweak it. I tried and found out I don't have the patience. So I am really in awe of all you designers today. To have the patience to do all these designs - you are all very generous, talented and kind to share with us.

Somewhere in the great big web world is a picture of Figment flying in a rocket. I did an image search for Figment, nothing came up; an image search for image rocket & found one from pin pics but it was very small and wouldn't get any bigger. I really want to do a shirt with Figment flying over the world (like the one of Mickey & Minnie in the airplane flying over the map of WDW) saying Flying Solo to the WOrld or something like that. I found a map of the world, but I can't find Figment. I know I saw one and swore that I saved it, but alas my computer probably ate it. :badpc: :badpc:
If anyone knows where I can find it I would appreciate it. Penny :wave:

chaoscent said:
Somewhere in the great big web world is a picture of Figment flying in a rocket. I did an image search for Figment, nothing came up; an image search for image rocket & found one from pin pics but it was very small and wouldn't get any bigger. I really want to do a shirt with Figment flying over the world (like the one of Mickey & Minnie in the airplane flying over the map of WDW) saying Flying Solo to the WOrld or something like that. I found a map of the world, but I can't find Figment. I know I saw one and swore that I saved it, but alas my computer probably ate it. :badpc: :badpc:
If anyone knows where I can find it I would appreciate it. Penny :wave:

take your pick

figment.jpg

julia & nicks mom said:
take your pick

figment.jpg

You Rock. :banana: :Pinkbounc :banana: :cheer2: :banana:
& once again I am thanking you.
They are now saved under figment. :cool1:
Today is just a really good day. Penny

MidNite said:
Thanks to FanOfG00fy and FanOfG00fy's mom for this suggestion! :cool1:

golden-mickey.jpg

and here's a plain one if ya'll wanna play with it:
golden-mickey-plain.jpg

MidNite!!! Thank you so much, we are going to make our group those, have our golden ears on and take our "main" picture in front of the castle!! Again, thank you!

Chris

momof2OH said:
MinnieMom...here you go!

f2d631ed.jpg

f2d63146.jpg

I LOVE THESE!!!!!!!! By any chance could you change the name on them for me PLEASE :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: If possible could you put DAKODA for the tinkerbell one and SHELBY on the Minnie Mouse one PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.....

Well, I was going to post the designs that I have made, but I made them in Word so I can't post them. Oh, well. I can at least keeping watching this thread for more ideas unless someone knows someway to attach a .doc to a post. :rolleyes:

Daisy'sMom said:
Well, I was going to post the designs that I have made, but I made them in Word so I can't post them. Oh, well. I can at least keeping watching this thread for more ideas unless someone knows someway to attach a .doc to a post. :rolleyes:

if you pull up the design and hit the print screen button - you can then paste that into paint - erase everything but your design and you got a jpeg you can add or pm me and I will send you my email address and will do it for you

MidNite said:
Edited to add a photo for reference:
incredible-boy.jpg

GULP. OK. Here goes.

I created a gray circle in the middle of the screen. Then I did Polar Coordinates, Rectangular to Screen (or something like that, I am on my laptop right now, and don't have PS open). Then I did add noise, gaussian with the slider all the way up. I made a motion blur vertically, also with the slider up all the way. I opened the levels (CTRL + L) and put it very far into the black and white. Then I did Polar Coordinates to Center. This makes the burst looking thing. The edges were a little harsh, so I made a mask over the layer with the burst and used the gradient fill (radial) on the mask to soften the edges. Then I made another layer and did a yellow to red radial gradient and masked it the same as the burst. On top of that, I put another layer and used the airbrush with white to make the center of the burst. The background red color is a shape layer in red. It's got one effect on it which is Inner Shadow. I made the distance 0 and the spread was probably about 20.

Now that I've totally confused everyone, I'll take my leave for the moment. :wave:

Thank you - lol - I am going to save these for when I get more "advanced" as what I made today looks like a weird blobby thing.

Julia&nicks mum,

Thanks very much for our cute "hitch tour shirt it is brilliant

Stephen & Toni

i was playing around with the pic of the castle and some of em came out neat so i decided to share i love the bubble one!
bubble.jpg

mk3.jpg

puzzle.jpg

i thought they were pretty cool

SplashLover93 said:
i was playing around with the pic of the castle and some of em came out neat so i decided to share i love the bubble one!
bubble.jpg

mk3.jpg

puzzle.jpg

i thought they were pretty cool

Which program did you use? I love them all!

Kate - the great pair of shoes picture strap line is FANTASTIC- I'm going to make that one into a shirt to wear on my Disneymoon :0)

chipscinderelly said:
Which program did you use? I love them all!
Photo Pos Pro i couldn't get Photo Impact but so far its good im on trial verson

rosiejo said:
What is that all about anyway?? Baloo can you moderate them away please?

I wouldn't worry to much about it as all the posts by the "TROLL" are all the same. Just some kid getting their kicks off. They wont be around long with the mods.

WDW1st-timers said:
I wouldn't worry to much about it as all the posts by the "TROLL" are all the same. Just some kid getting their kicks off. They wont be around long with the mods.
i don't mean to sound rude but YAY lol

SplashLover93 said:
Photo Pos Pro i couldn't get Photo Impact but so far its good im on trial verson

Thanks - I have Digital Image Pro, PSP and Photoshop - I hope one of them does that.

Oh and all - just in case you need it. The triangle on the bottom left of each post with an exclamation point is what you use to report a post to the mods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter