Disney Destinations Email...WDW Rates

I've never received a PIN offer (didn't get this one either) but DH used to get them regularly. He never once booked a trip or was lead on a reservation and yet he was the one getting the offers. No idea if he got this one and I'm very sure that he couldn't even check to find out......the guy has at least 8 different email accounts and can only get into 2 of them. He doesn't even know his Apple ID :sad2:

I got one too - my very first pin code ever. We are DVC so we wouldn’t use it regardless but it sure made me sad in reminding me we won’t be making our usual March trip this year.

I figured it out. Just booked preferred room at Coronado Springs 1st week of May. Might add some DVC to extend that. I'm hoping to retire April 30, 2021. Hoping the vaccine is available and I can actually go!

Yeah I got it. I booked Coronado springs for 2 night (Monday Tuesday) mid April, then art of animations Mermaid room the next 2 days. both for around $170.00. Booked another 5 days (includes the weekend) at Pop for $156.00. I seriously doubt we will have a vaccine in our blood by then, but hoping the numbers go down a bit and we can fly in. If not, we will apply or deposits to later in the year and hope another decent offer drops. Hope a ticket deal comes out! we canceled our annual pass. Still haven't seen our refund check, but are assured it is "in process". Annual passes have become so ridiculously expensive!!!
won't be getting another one until we can travel freely!

I’ve never received a pin in all our years of going. I did book using the general public discount but that is only on until April 17th so we booked Apr 11-16 and I’m already booked for September due to moving my birthday trip that was supposed to be this week. We have no plans to cancel unless the parks close again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter