Disney Dilema

Ruthie25

Mouseketeer
I'm off to Disneyland Paris on 23rd September for two nights. My friend was supposed to be coming with me, but she can't get her visa sorted out in time.

So here is my dilema - do I go by myself, or try and find someone to come with me at the last minute? My friend is going to pay for her flight, and for her shares of the hotel room as both are non-refundable and the name on the flight cannot be changed, so it doesn't make any difference to me financially either way. I went on my own last year, but was quite looking forward to sharing it this year. My lovely boyfriend is saving lives that weekend (he works for the Ambulance Service) so he can't come....

Any advice?

I've always gone on my own and loved it every time. I can do exactly what I want without considering anyone else's feelings. If I want to ride something 15 times in a row I can do just that. If I want to sit somewhere people watching for 20 mins I can do that without wondering if my companion is itching to be somewhere else.

I tend to think of my Disney trips and my ultimate selfish indulgence. I don't think I'd like anyone else along! :rotfl2:

I think I would go on my own. It is one thing to plan to go with someone but if you try to find someone last minuite then you might not have shuch a good time. There is always someone to talk to and I found when I went on mu own I talked a lot to the CM's which was really interesting

just my 2 pennies

Nikki

Is there anyone else who might go instead?

I think you would have a lovely time mind you on your own, but it is nice to share with someone else.

Whichever you decide, I am sure you will have a great trip!

As Karen says maybe another friend would be keen to go - they only need the air fare and spends.
If not I think you will still enjoy yourself. :)

Reid

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter