Disney Dim Sum

Not sure whether it's worth switching hotel, since I didn't stay at either. But I would say definitely worth spending couple hours for the dim sum on weekends, just for the experience.

I recommend going to the dim sum even if you're not staying at the Disneyland Hotel. Make sure to order the Mickey seafood pancakes, those are my favorite, even my 2-year-old loves them.

Thank you! Since I posted that question, I've been to Hong Kong Disneyland and I had the dim sum. It was delicious! I can't eat the seafood pancake (allergies), but everything else was fantastic!

You don't need to stay at the hotel to partake in the Dim Sum. Just make a reservation at the Crystal Lotus Restaurant.

I stayed at the Hollywood Hotel and made a reservation for dim sum and preordered my dishes on the advice of the hostess at the Crystal Lotus. Everything worked out perfectly. There's another thread with pictures of my meal, too, if anyone is interested. I ordered the Mickey Green Tea Jelly for dessert and I think it was my favorite dish.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!