Disney dining plans

What does the Disney dining plans include?
Nothing right now! 😂 They're on pause during the current Covid protocols.

There's 4 different plans available:

Disney quick service
Everyone in the party ages 3 and over receives the following:
2 Quick-Service Meals (per night of stay)
2 Snacks/Nonalcoholic Drinks (per night of stay)
One Resort-Refillable Drink Mug*

Disney Dining Plan
One Quick-Service Meal (per night of stay)
One Table-Service Meal (per night of stay)

Disney Dining Plan +
2 Meals – Any combination of Table-Service and Quick-Service (per night of stay)

Disney Deluxe Dining Plan
3 Meals – Any combination of Table-Service and Quick-Service (per night of stay)

See this link for full info:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/plans/#/drawer=drawerDisneyDeluxeDiningPlan

And to expand, a quick service meal is one entree or combo plus a beverage. (Including alcohol, usually subject to a limit, but does not include any souvenir glasses, etc.). A table service meal is entree, beverage, and dessert -or- an admission to a fixed-price event such as a character meal. When using the Deluxe plan at an ala carte table service location, you get an appetizer in addition to the entree, beverage, and dessert. For any meal credit, you must use all fo the components at once (e.g., you can't get a counter service entree and save the beverage to redeem later).

Edited to clarify: for breakfast, there is no dessert component for table service nor is there an appetizer component if using Deluxe.

Some table service locations require 2 credits per meal. You get the same components, just at a theoretically better quality. :)

All taxes are included in the price of the plan. Gratuities, except in rare cases when noted, are not included.

So, for example, I could go to Docking Bay 7 in Galaxy's Edge and use a counter service credit to get the smoked kaadu ribs (with muffin and slaw) and takodana quencher. [In fact, I did exactly that in Feb 2020]

For table service, I could hit Chef Mickey's and use my credit for entry to the event (and should be able to get an alcoholic beverage included if I chose to), or I could go the Wave instead and get my choice of drink, entree, and dessert (plus appetizer if I was using Deluxe).

Edit: I really should add that as of now, we have NO idea what any Disney Dining Plan will look like when things start getting back to some semblance of normal. Given contract negotiations with 3rd party restaurant operators, it's likely not to come back in full form prior to January 1, 2022. It's also possible that Disney uses this time to overhaul the whole program, so any historical information is just that: historical.

Last edited:

For the regular DDP - the last info I saw was as follows: (I was pricing this out to see if it came back, I should buy given my planned ADRs).
$78.01 per adult
$30.51 per child

I was hoping this might come back so I could add to our split stay trip using rented DVC points, but given how hard it was to get ADRs, I doubt they will have the DDP back by our trip in October this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter