Disney Dining Swap 2 week check

Ohana 4

DIS Veteran
We are two weeks from deadline. If I haven't received your items, please check in here and let me know how you are doing! Thanks!

Mine are started and I just ad the best idea for my second photo mat. I'll be finishing them up this weekend or early next week.

Still working - they are starting to come together nicely!!

I have my papers, Beaches and Cream muted primary (think old beach towels) 50's PTC, Retro pastels, Donald's going with the camp trailer theme (the one side of the restraurant). Will have it in the mail by the 6th.

Penny

Mine should go postal Monday. I will post here again when they have actually left my hands.

PS - I like this way of keeping up with how everyone is doing on their items.

Work has been crazy so I haven't had a chance to finish up yet. I will get the time this weekend and they will go early next week. I'll post again then.

Mine are done! sent on Saturday! Michelle W

Just a head's up -- they didn't have 8.10 stamps at my PO so in a little envelope there are multiple stamps to equal it!!! Thanks for hosting !! Michelle

Got Michellepooh and JennyL.
I'm really excited to get this swap out to you all! They're great!

We're still waiting for a couple more before I can swap out. Hang in there everyone. :shamrock:

Noemi, mine are on the way. Went to the Dentist and he gave me laughing gas, made me sick for four days, wow, I am not the girl to party with it seems, lol. Was able to send letterpost so it should be no more than 4 days including Saturday to you.

Penny

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts