Disney Dining Swap***Sign-Ups

cinderellakh20 said:
I'll take group 2 toppers or borders and jornal box for Prime Time - thx!!!! :earsgirl:

kim

Kim,
Do you want to do a topper or border for Prime Time?

Ohana Photo mats and frames

for my other item, I would like to do Journal boxes - make it embellished squares if journal boxes are already taken. Pixie Dust and I can coordinate on the colors and stuff.

Thanks so much

I would like to get started on mine and for the Character Meals group it looks like 1 person is signed up for 2 spots - so does that mean I only need to complete 9 sets, including my own.

Thanks -

Kim

knovak said:
I would like to get started on mine and for the Character Meals group it looks like 1 person is signed up for 2 spots - so does that mean I only need to complete 9 sets, including my own.

Thanks -

Kim

:rotfl: I was just thinking about that at work tonight. I was going to ask whoever signed up for 2 spots in one group if they wanted two sets or just the one.

Soooo......
bigsis1970 has two slots in group one and I have two slots in group two. Bigsis1970, would you like two of everything or just one?

For my group 2, just one set is fine for me.

Oh right - I will take just one as well.. Good catch ! I would have never thought of that !! Michelle

PixieDust32 said:
Ohana, I'd reply to you PM! Thanks

Oops - silly me - I thought that when you sent Ohana - that you wanted to do Ohana restaurant but you were replying to Ohana4 - Guess we don't have to coordinate on colors then:)

I would be interested in mats and a large tag for 50's prime time in group 2, only need one set as well.

Penny

Can one of my borders be a title border? Or I need to make a title border separate?

Just wanted to check and see how close we are to getting the swap finished since the due date was a week ago. I promised my DFi I wouldn't sign up for anything else until I get my current swaps back, and I've got a few that are catching my eye, ;) .

Thanks

We're just waiting for a couple more swappers. Everyone's checked in though, so it should be this week I hope.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!