Disney Dining TA only

utahgirl

Earning My Ears
After having issues with my TA, I was able to get my desired room/resort, but in one of the comments someone talked about knowing of a TA that did just ADR. I have back tracked my previous thread and looked through the other TA thread, but can’t find that specific post.
Does anyone know of a TA that specializes in ADR at WDW?

After having issues with my TA, I was able to get my desired room/resort, but in one of the comments someone talked about knowing of a TA that did just ADR. I have back tracked my previous thread and looked through the other TA thread, but can’t find that specific post.
Does anyone know of a TA that specializes in ADR at WDW?
I'd be very surprised if there is a TA that does that without charging you a fee. They don't make any commission on dining reservations.

I think you may be looking for a 3rd party service, not a TA. There are some of those that will do that for a subscription fee.

I think you may be looking for a 3rd party service, not a TA. There are some of those that will do that for a subscription fee.
Would the 3rd party be the app talked about on some podcast? There are 3/4 ADRs (hoop dee do/ Fantasmic dining + 2 others)that my family would like and I would be willing to pay a fee to get those during our stay. Our internet has been having issues this summer with local construction.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter