Disney discount codes..

aussiejen

Mouseketeer
Hi All,

were from Australia & have been to Disneyland & WDW numerous times over the past 6 years and not once have i received a discount code. I hear people talking about receiving them all the time but am yet to be lucky enough to receive one.
We are travelling back to WDW in October 2017 & have accomodation booked already but a discount would be great.
Has anyone from Australia ever received a discount code?
TIA

Sorry to say I have never received a discount code.

The closest was when we stayed at Disneyworld last year they had a bounce-back offer in our room (I think they offer them quite regularly) but DH would not let me book another trip so soon :(

Have never received a discount code :(

Have seen the bounce back offer in the room a few times though...but never used it.

Hi All,

were from Australia & have been to Disneyland & WDW numerous times over the past 6 years and not once have i received a discount code. I hear people talking about receiving them all the time but am yet to be lucky enough to receive one.
We are travelling back to WDW in October 2017 & have accomodation booked already but a discount would be great.
Has anyone from Australia ever received a discount code?
TIA
'

I've received a discount code for Universal, Orlando. Haven't received one for WDW. But there have always been bounce back offers. It may be worth calling up WDW and seeing if there is a code associated with your account/name? Sometimes that can happen too.

I actually got one from them the 2nd time I went, but never used it. Tell you why and how.
I just emailed Disney and said I had been once before and was planning to visit again, but being from Australia it is sooo expensive , even to just get there and we like to stay onsite for 2 weeks. I asked why Australia never got any discounts like the great ones they give to the English, u know we actually probably have to travel the furthest to get there. We can only get the discounts they advertise on site, we did get the free QS dining on our first visit, which was great for 4 people. Anyhow after my sob story lol, I received a call from a lovely lady who told me they would give me a room discount, we went Dec 2015, and that if free dining came out for our dates, she gave me her direct number and told me to call her and she would attach that to the booking, but we then wouldn't get the room discount.
Anyhow , so she did the booking then and there for me, and yes free dining came out and it was crazy, I could not modify the reservation on line, so I had to wait for the morning to call her, and by then, we wanted to stay at CBR , all that resort had left for free dining was preferred room, so it was going to cost a lot more, just to get TS free dining, but the lovely lady booked us into a standard room with free dining. Was fantastic, the room was great, not too far from anything and we had 14 days of TS meals, I booked some great places to eat and we saved thousands on food. The free dining was worth more to us 4 adults than the room discount.
So it doesn't hurt to email them, u never know.

I have similar complaints about the lack of WDW offers for Australians. Very annoying and now I've ended up buying DVC (resale). Before that I used to book through Orbitz. The prices are in US$ but when you use a travel credit card (e.g. 28 degrees MasterCard) with no foreign exchange fees it often works out cheaper than using the Australian booking sites. Wait until Disney has discounts and these discounted rates show up in the Orbitz pricing. Then you use an Orbitz discount code (subscribe to their emails) to stack the discounts. Nothing like free dining but the best option I've found available to Australians.

I got one back in 2010...Looked online and saw recommendations of being someone "new" registering for Disney account and indicating that you're interested in going but have never been. I made myself a new email account and did just. And then received a pin code for discounted dining. Not sure if it was coincidence.

:( been three times and never received any discount of bounce back offer.

We got our first ever offer around April after our US Florida trip this Jan - I nearly fell over with surprise, but I think it was only 6 months or til Nov validity so no point as we can't afford two US east coast trips in one year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!