Disney dollors

Hi Mrbig129_2000 - There aren't any discounts with Disney dollars. They are each worth 1 US dollar and are accepted just about everywhere at Disney - hotels, restaurants, food carts, and shops. I got some for each of my children on our last trip because it was a fun thing for them to spend. Some people save for their trips by going out and buying Disney dollars every time they save $100 or so. That way they know the money will be used for Disney.

You can get Disney dollars at American Disney stores or at WDW itself. Unfortunately they are not available in Canada. The Disney stores typically limit you to $100 per customer per day.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

dondaisys.gif

CindyAnn
Co-moderator - Restaurants Board & Canadian Board

On my last trip, I saved one of the Disney Dollars to go with our photo album. They are really a great souvenir too! :D

mickeycanada.gif

<font color=violet>THE CANADIAN DISNEY MOUSE WITH VISIONS OF PIXIE DUST TO COME!</font>
wavey.GIF

JAS
flowerface.GIF

mrbig129_2000
There's no financial benefit to using Disney Dollars -- they are just darn cute! I agree with MickeyCanada, they can also be great souvenirs. :cool:

Offsite 81, 83, 85, 86
All Star Movies spring 2001

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter