Disney DREAM 3 night crusie April 26-29, 2019

Not on your cruise, but wanted to say: :welcome:

Beware! Cruising DCL is highly addictive, causes severe longing for things like Magic, Wonder, Dream and Fantasy :sunny:
Oh wow that is a lot of cruises!!

So is there one ship that blows your socks off? Any off the grid hints for a newbie group like us? I have read a few blogs about tricks and pointers. Also, off the wall question but I have to ask. My husband loves a Crown Royal cocktail in the evening. Do you know if they serve Crown Royal? I didn't see it on the list. thought I would ask so I can prepare him if they don't.

Oh wow that is a lot of cruises!!

So is there one ship that blows your socks off? Any off the grid hints for a newbie group like us? I have read a few blogs about tricks and pointers. Also, off the wall question but I have to ask. My husband loves a Crown Royal cocktail in the evening. Do you know if they serve Crown Royal? I didn't see it on the list. thought I would ask so I can prepare him if they don't.

I think I remember CR in the bar, but don't quote me. They've some pretty high end stuff in the bar back by Remy/Palo (the name is escaping me right now).

Which ship is best? They all have their amazing parts and others that are less than awesome. Wonder was our first and has a warm spot in our heart. Fantasy was our first long cruise that completely hooked us on cruising. We've done many Dream 'long weekend' escapes and is fantastic. Magic was our first out of Manhattan, which was a lot of fun and the ship is different than her sisters. They're all fantastic.

Off the grid hint: first and foremost you can't do everything. Plan, but don't overplan. Little hint: if the dining room menu isn't doing it for you, check the phone app navigator (download before you board) and see if the other menus have something enticing. Totally legit to order from another MDR. Also legit to order 2 desserts. Or 3 :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter