Disney DREAM 4 night crusie January 7-11, 2019

Dabnabbit! My daughter and inare sailing but I just got in this thread and not ready for the fish extender. Bummer! Hopefullly I can come up with something before Monday. Does anyone know how many folks are in the extender for this sailing?

Hi Cindy! We are from Houston Texas area. In our cabin it is my husband, myself and our adult son. I'll answer for Sarah because she's my daughter :) In her cabin it's Sarah, her husband and her three little girls. We are all so excited about our cruise! We are on Deck 8
Cool! I use to live in Houston. The Alief area until they build the tollway extension in my backyard. LOL!

If we have a meet up, please let me know. Would love to meet as many of you as possible! TTFN (Ta Ta For Now) Simone!

Sarah and Rona. Where are you from? Traveling with spouse and or other family? I am from Youngstown Ohio and we fly out of Pittsburgh. It will be me along with my college age son. Trying for one last cruise before he graduates.
Sweet! Would you believe I’ve been to Youngstown? Safe travels

I meant to post this a long time ago, sorry it is so late! I just want to thank everyone in our FE group! We just loved all the thoughtful creative gifts! We were so excited every day to to find new surprises at our door! It was a wonderful experience that we will definitely do again! We were in cabin 8090 with the Disney dog theme Thank you all again!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!