Disney Dream - 6th Floor - Do all Verandahs connect?

LiZaArd

Mouseketeer
Booked a 4D room on the Dream for a cruise in Feb (our third, so excited!!) My brother and SIL decided to go and booked a 5D down the hall - both rooms on the 6th floor. The connecting room is available so my DH and I were thinking of taking it so we can be one big happy family :) But our concern before we give up the extra SF in our room is if our verandahs will be able to connect. We were told there's no guarantee, it all depends on the room. I said oh I"ll check out DIS boards, that'll be my guarantee because it's a wealth of information!! :) SO my question is if anyone knows if they will connect or it's a wait and see game??

Booked a 4D room on the Dream for a cruise in Feb (our third, so excited!!) My brother and SIL decided to go and booked a 5D down the hall - both rooms on the 6th floor. The connecting room is available so my DH and I were thinking of taking it so we can be one big happy family :) But our concern before we give up the extra SF in our room is if our verandahs will be able to connect. We were told there's no guarantee, it all depends on the room. I said oh I"ll check out DIS boards, that'll be my guarantee because it's a wealth of information!! :) SO my question is if anyone knows if they will connect or it's a wait and see game??

You don't believe me (from the other thread)?

Except for a few rooms (verandahs) on deck 10, all verandahs connect to the one next door.

PrincessShmoo, my husband doesn't think my question was clear so to pacify o_O-- Are all the plexiglass separation pieces (or whatever it may be made of) in between each verandah removable in order to make one big veranda between the 2 rooms?

PrincessShmoo, my husband doesn't think my question was clear so to pacify o_O-- Are all the plexiglass separation pieces (or whatever it may be made of) in between each verandah removable in order to make one big veranda between the 2 rooms?
No.
The verandah dividers are solid. With a hinge in the middle that folds back. It doesn't open up the whole verandah. Here's a picture of some open dividers (you can see the folded back portion to the right of the divider):
dream 2012 verandah dividers open.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!