Disney dream april 22 2019

skittlesfirehawk

Mouseketeer
Hi I figured I would start the group for my cruise since no one else has. I’m looking foward to the cruise it’s my bfs first cruise and my 5th.

Last edited:
thanks for starting the thread skittlesfirehawk! This is our second cruise, family of 5, kids will be 14, 11,11.

Hi.. this will be mine and my husband's second Disney cruise (before kids) and my kids first time. I have BGG triplets that will be 11 on this cruise. Cant' Wait

This is our first cruise as well. Family of 5- boys age 15, 13 and a daughter -8.
I am so excited! Planning is becoming my newest obsession.

We just booked this cruise a few weeks ago! We are a family of 5 - girl 10, boy 7, and boy 1. This is my and my daughter's 3rd Disney cruise, and my husband and older son's 2nd. Baby's 1st. Also have grandparents cruising on their first Disney cruise. We're giving the cruise to the kids for Christmas and I'm excited I really get to start making plans in January - will give me something to look forward to after Christmas! Of course that's not stopping me from making all my plans in my head before then!!

Hello, looking forward to the cruise! Our family's 4th Disney cruise! Anyone aware of fish extender groups out there? i don't do Facebook but my wife does so I can send her the link if anyone is aware of it.

SCY welcome! I don't pay much attention to FE groups but I am pretty sure they have a FE group on FB.

Okay great, thank you. We have cruised on the Fantasy our last 3 trips. great big ship for longer stays. anyone have feedback on the Dream? i.e. how does it compare, any tips, restaurants, kids club etc...

I have only been on one cruise and it was on the Dream so I can not compare, maybe some of the more seasoned cruisers will jump in here.

I just booked this cruise for my family of 5. Three kids ages 7, 5, and 2. This is our first cruise ever, and we are so excited! It will be over the kids spring break.

Hello, looking forward to the cruise! Our family's 4th Disney cruise! Anyone aware of fish extender groups out there? i don't do Facebook but my wife does so I can send her the link if anyone is aware of it.

Yes, there is one on facebook! You've probably found it by now, but if not, tell your wife to search "April 22-26, 2019 Disney Dream" and the cruise FB group should come up and you can sign up for FE there.

Okay great, thank you. We have cruised on the Fantasy our last 3 trips. great big ship for longer stays. anyone have feedback on the Dream? i.e. how does it compare, any tips, restaurants, kids club etc...

I think the Dream is the same ship as the Fantasy - just a different name!

Last week we signed up for our first disney cruise! I'm so excited. Family of four here. I found this board when learning about the Fish Extenders. This looks like so much fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!