Disney Dream August 28, 2017

Hi, we just booked this cruise. We are a family of 5 mom(Stephanie), dad(Mitch) Zurich (boy age almost 11 at the time of sailing) , Elijah ( boy 9years old at the time of sailing) and Zarah (girl 7 years old at the time of sailing)

This will be our 2nd Disney cruise. We will be celebrating out 9th wedding anniversary, my daughters 7th birthday and my Husbands birthday on this cruise. We are so excited to meet new friends. I would love to put together a FE( Fish Extender) group when it gets a bit closer to the cruise.

We're booked too! Family of three: me (Jo), husband (Stewart) and daughter (Isabella, will be age 5). We're from the UK. This is our 5th DCL cruise, but first time on the Dream. We will be celebrating our anniversary too! Our 10th, the day we disembark.

Jo x

We are booked too! :o This will be our First Disney Cruise, and we are so excited! It will be me, my hubby, and our 2 boys, ages 5 (Noah) and (Dash) 6 on the cruise. We would love to meet new friends, and would love to be a part of the Fish Extender group for this cruise :)

We are also booked on this cruise. This will be our 5th Disney Cruise and the completion of our "grand slam" of all the ships. Just off the EBTA on the Magic and booked onboard. We are looking forward to next year! It will be Me, DH, and DS 12 (will be 13 by next cruise). This will be our shortest cruise, so we'll see how much we like it. We have done the longer cruises (Panama Canal, Transatlantic, and 2 eight day cruises) so this will be different. Can't wait to see the Dream; the Fantasy was beautiful.

Hi everyone! We have recently booked our cruise. This is our second Disney cruise on the Dream. It will be Me, DH, DD (11 at time of cruising), and DS (7 at time of cruising). Our first cruise was the 3 night and we felt like we did not have enough time to enjoy the ships offerings. We did join a fish extender group the last time and the kids loved it. They were so excited when we would go back to the cabin and find treasures in their pockets.

Just booked this cruise for next year. We booked on board on the same itinerary.

We had good weather this week (2016). The only rain was after about 4pm on the last full day. However there is always the chance of tropical weather, such as the one now brewing in the Caribbean.

We had good weather this week (2016). The only rain was after about 4pm on the last full day. However there is always the chance of tropical weather, such as the one now brewing in the Caribbean.
(JTK's wife here) We got to see a couple of awesome thunderstorms over the ocean, too. The heavy rain during the sea day afternoon included some thunder and I was surprised to see people in the hot tubs - would think the crew would close them.

For us the pricing is worth the chance that we'll run into bad weather in late August, and now we're just hoping our school district doesn't suddenly decide to start school before Labor Day next year. :stitch2:

Hi! Just booked this cruise!! I can't wait as this will be our first time cruising.:sail: It will be my hubby, myself and our two kids. We Have a 14 year old daughter and a 10 year old son. Can't believe we have to wait an entire year!!:sad2:

Hi everyone - I've just booked this cruise for myself and my two kids (son - 17; daughter - 15). This is our fourth Disney Cruise and my son really wanted to go again before he turned 18 so that he could finally enjoy the teen club. We really had fun with the fish extender group, and we'd love to do that again. Has anyone already started a list? If not, I'd be happy to do so. Looking forward to the cruise!

Andrea

We're booked too! Family of three: me (Jo), husband (Stewart) and daughter (Isabella, will be age 5). We're from the UK. This is our 5th DCL cruise, but first time on the Dream. We will be celebrating our anniversary too! Our 10th, the day we disembark.

Jo x
Hi Jo,
Are you on the dibb? If so I read your TR's and that's what got me thinking about going on a cruise as it looked so fab.
Jobelly
Just noticed further down you cancelled, that's a shame.

Hi Jo,
Are you on the dibb? If so I read your TR's and that's what got me thinking about going on a cruise as it looked so fab.
Jobelly
Just noticed further down you cancelled, that's a shame.

Hi, yes! My husband Stewart writes them, glad you found them useful! We'll be back on a Disney Cruise soon I'm sure, we can't stay away for too long :) Hope you have a lovely time.

Jo xx

Hi all, I've booked this cruise for myself and my 11 year old daughter. We enjoy visiting Disney, but this will be our first Disney cruise! I just found out about the fish extender group and would like to be a part of it. Any tips, tricks, or advice pertaining to the cruise would be greatly appreciated.

Well I am about to bite the bullet and book on this cruise, I am jus trying to decide if I should book direct with Disney and pay in pound sterling or hope the exchange rate improved and book with Dreams Unlimited in US$. Could mean losing or saving lots of money.
On another note, I cannot wait to step onboard Disney Dream.

Well I am about to bite the bullet and book on this cruise, I am jus trying to decide if I should book direct with Disney and pay in pound sterling or hope the exchange rate improved and book with Dreams Unlimited in US$. Could mean losing or saving lots of money.
On another note, I cannot wait to step onboard Disney Dream.

All booked and ready to start planning..

Hi, we just booked this cruise. We are a family of 5 mom(Stephanie), dad(Mitch) Zurich (boy age almost 11 at the time of sailing) , Elijah ( boy 9years old at the time of sailing) and Zarah (girl 7 years old at the time of sailing)

This will be our 2nd Disney cruise. We will be celebrating out 9th wedding anniversary, my daughters 7th birthday and my Husbands birthday on this cruise. We are so excited to meet new friends. I would love to put together a FE( Fish Extender) group when it gets a bit closer to the cruise.
we just booked this cruise! our 4th, but first time to Bahamas :), traveling with mine and my sister and her kids, and few grandparents!! would love to join a FE group. not super tech savvy -- so tried to remember how this all works -- cant seem to get this on my FB will keep trying

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts