Disney Dream August 28, 2017

Hello, we would love to participate in the FE. This is our first Disney cruise. Thank you for taking the time to get things started. It will be myself and my son (11 at the time of the cruise). My sister, mom and nieces will be with us, they are in a different stateroom.

Edrina - Adult
Eli'sha - 11
Stateroom - 8006

Thanks again, can't wait to set sail.
Hi,

I created a FE if you weren't contact by Andrea let me know and I can add you to ours!!

Best

Hi,

I created a FE if you weren't contact by Andrea let me know and I can add you to ours!!

Best

Thank you, I would love to be added. Do you have the information from the one I sent or do you need it again?

So how is the planning going for everyone? What you planning to do at Nassau, I am undecided if we should go to the waterpark, pick up a boat ride or after over weeks dashing around the parks we should just chill out and enjoy the Disney Dream. What I do know, is that my family are very excited.

OK, just paid in full, bought tickets for MNSSHP for Friday, Sept 1 (staying 4 nights post cruise at GF).... Crossing my fingers for a Cabana!!! Staying awake tomorrow night to check in at 12:01. If any Silvers or First Time cruisers want port adventure times, just let me know!

Now I have the stress of May 16 to book Bermuda next fall out of NYC! That should be hours holding on the phone!

Last edited:
Good evening. This will be our 1st Disney cruise. Right now it's myself (mom) and my 6 year old daughter... Husband is trying to clear his schedule.. Not sure yet if he is joining us. Regardless, would love to join a FE group if there are any additional openings? Thanks so much!

I was just checking flights for another trip this summer (flight times had changed), and noticed my return flights for this cruise had changed too, without any notice, to a 06:30 departure on debarkation day...oops! Found better flights still available on same airline, called their reservations department, had them fix the flights to times that actually work after getting off a cruise.

So if you have flights home on American, check them, they may have changed your flight numbers/times! Ours changed in March and we never heard about it!

Hello
I'm not sure I'm in the correct thread .We are taking our girls on their first Disney cruise and would like to participate in the Fe. They are 9 and 11.We haven't been assigned a room number yet because we booked the GUARANTEED room but I will update you with a room as soon as we get it should be on or about June 14th.

Thanks
Carla

Last edited:
Hi, we are taking our girls on their first Disney cruise and would like to participate in the Fe. They are 9 and 11.We haven't been assigned a room number yet because we booked the GUARANTEED room but I will update you with a room as soon as we get it should be on or about June 14th. This is our first time doing the FE so hopefully I'm in the right place now. :)

Last edited:
Hi! This is our first Disney Cruise and we are so excited!! 77 days and counting :) DH and I are going to surprise our kids and not tell them until it's time to fly out!! DS12, DD10, DS7, DD3. I'm undecided about the FE group, but it sounds fun.

Anyone know when and where we get a list of people to exchange with and who it comes from?

Thanks

:smickey: HI! This is our first Disney cruise. We're so excited! We would love to join an FE group if there are any additional openings.

Hey everyone - I'm happy to start the FE post! For everyone participating, we would need:

First name of adults
First name and age of children
Stateroom number

Some people have personalized FE gifts in the past and some have gotten gifts for boys or girls. If anyone would rather not go into that much detail, just provide what you're comfortable with. I'll provide a running list on this board, but we can move to an attachment if it gets too large. If you'd like to participate, just send me your info. I'll start with mine.

Andrea (mominva) - Adult
Ethan - age 17, boy
Natalia - age 15, girl
Stateroom - 10054

Take care and looking forward to chatting with everyone!

Andrea

Hi Andrea! Thank you for arranging. We would love to be added to the FE list. It is our first time sailing and we can't wait to dive in!

Britt- adult, girl
Bridgette- adult, girl celebrating her 30th birthday!
Stateroom- 8092

Hi,

Best
Hello, I would be interested in joining a FE group but I'm not quite sure how to go about it. I would appreciate any suggestions. Thanks

First Disney Cruise! Would like to be included in the Fish Extender group for the cruise.

Stateroom:8586
Bryan, Dad
Kellye, Mom
Addison, age 10

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts