Disney Dream December 21, 2018

Glad to see you guys found the thread, we have a FE started outside this site, find us there and join in on the fun!

Glad to see you guys found the thread, we have a FE started outside this site, find us there and join in on the fun!
Been a couple years since my last cruise. I forget how to find the fe group. Can you refresh my memory? Always been a favorite part of our Cruises

Found 1 group on Facebook, but says it is closed with 2 members. Any other way to find a FE group?

Still unable to find FE group for Dec. 21, 2018, except the 1 closed group. Usually start my crafting 4 months out. Anyone able to help?

Hi all! So excited this is our 6th cruise. First time on the Dream. Does anyone want to do start an FE? I know there are some on FB but we aren't on FB.
Hi I would love to join your group if you make one. I also don’t have a FB so I cannot join the other group. This will be our first cruise ever. We are so excited

Hi would like to join. I am on the Facebook groups but they have closed the list.

So has anyone on this thread ever gone on The Dream during the Christmas season? How was your experience ? Also we are first time cruisers and we decided Disney would be our first . If you ladies/men have any tips that a first time cruiser I am here to listen and take notes:earsboy::earsboy:

If anyone wants to do FE and they cannot find a group I will be forming one . You can tweet me @jrt80 send me a DM and I will send you more information.
Hi, I don't tweet. Daughter does. Some of the previous people may be on the Fb page by now. They let me join, but told me I am too late for FE. Just checking if that is the case for this group too. We just made reservation. It was a gift from f-i-l. He and wife are taking 3 adult children and grandchildren - 6 kids on this last minute trip. So we have 4 cabins and would love to exchange with more than just each other. Thank you so much.

Hi we can definitely do the FE with you .
Hi, I don't tweet. Daughter does. Some of the previous people may be on the Fb page by now. They let me join, but told me I am too late for FE. Just checking if that is the case for this group too. We just made reservation. It was a gift from f-i-l. He and wife are taking 3 adult children and grandchildren - 6 kids on this last minute trip. So we have 4 cabins and would love to exchange with more than just each other. Thank you so much.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!