Disney Dream July 28 2017 (3-Night Bahamian Cruise)

Welcome Everyone! I'm glad to see more and more people finding us here! Welcome first time cruisers and returning cruisers! I think that no matter how many times you have cruised its always exciting especially on the DCL! Its always a bit different every time you go! I am borrowing the rules from another Fish Extender I was part of and they are listed below! I feel that we should have no more then 10 staterooms in our group. Feel free to tell us about you and what you love about Disney we are all Disney Friends here!

Rules:
There are no rules. Seriously. I don't like to micromanage these lists and just want everyone to have fun. There is no minimum or maximum to spend, there is no requirement that it be handmade or store bought. These are gifts you only have to deliver once and can either be one for each person in the cabin or a cabin gift. You can deliver on any day you wish to deliver, but I would not wait for the day we get off the ship, because we all get off super early and some may abandon their rooms before you even begin delivery.

Thank you!

List So far:
@DisneyLovin'VillainMommy 2A 1K (B8)
@DisneyOldingFamily 2A 3K (B10, B8, G6)
@DisneyGrammy51 2A
@hoffnaz 2A 3K (G11, G10, B5)
@iheartjuppy 2A 2K (??)

I just booked my first Disney cruise today for me and my brother, and we are so excited! I've been reading up on this FE deal and would love to be a part of it.
It'll just be me and my brother in our cabin. He will be 8 years old.
Thanks!

I just booked my first Disney cruise today for me and my brother, and we are so excited! I've been reading up on this FE deal and would love to be a part of it.
It'll just be me and my brother in our cabin. He will be 8 years old.
Thanks!

Welcome and yahoo for first cruises!!! they are always so exciting!! So loomed to the group we are glad to have you!!

It's always so exciting around the holidays! Getting ready for Christmas over here. I really can't believe how hot it is down here in Florida! Then again our weather is always so funky around the holidays you never know if it's winter or summer here. We are in Tarpon Springs ,FL where is everybody else from?

We are from Pennsylvania (Lehigh Valley).
We are from a small town in western Arkansas, right on the OK border.

Cool! How are you guys coming? We had families flying and driving in from our last cruise. We are driving or I'm trying to check in Disney Transportation to see if we can join them. We are staying at a resort after the cruise. We like the land and sea trip but we usually do it the other way around from Disney.

I want to Wish all our friends here a Wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year! We are very excited about the Cruise and even thought its still a few months away its exciting all the same. The kids are finding out about it for Christmas so we will see their reaction! I know our son will be so excited to go again.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
disney christmas.jpg

Rules:
There are no rules. Seriously. I don't like to micromanage these lists and just want everyone to have fun. There is no minimum or maximum to spend, there is no requirement that it be handmade or store bought. These are gifts you only have to deliver once and can either be one for each person in the cabin or a cabin gift. You can deliver on any day you wish to deliver, but I would not wait for the day we get off the ship, because we all get off super early and some may abandon their rooms before you even begin delivery.

Thank you!

List So far:
@DisneyLovin'VillainMommy 2A 1K (B8)
@DisneyOldingFamily 2A 3K (B10, B8, G6)
@DisneyGrammy51 2A
@hoffnaz 2A 3K (G11, G10, B5)
@iheartjuppy 2A 2K (??)
@Mpaige1 1A 1K (B8)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year as well.
We will be driving and doing Disney before the cruise.
Time to start planning. Does anyone know a good hotel near the port to stay at before the cruise?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter