Disney Dream July 28 2017 (3-Night Bahamian Cruise)

Hi. I'm taking for my kids (girls 10 and 4; boys 7 and 8) on the Dream, stateroom 12520. We'd love do a FE group if you're still adding people. Thanks!

Hiya @Bessa we have a waiting list if you would like to join that we have one other one the list. When i get back from trip Saturday i will have a cut off check in date established for the group. Please let me know if you would like to do this. Thanks!

I lost the discussion board and have been searching for it! Just found it again. We are in room 2542.

It turns out this is my daughter's first cruise and her only cruise as an only child because she has a sibling coming in December!

*****PLEASE SEND ME YOUR INFORMATION******

@hoffnaz , @DISfamilyGRIFS , @jodi7 , @Brooke Hammack , @disneydream306 , @KatMacLeod

4. @hoffnaz 2A 3K (G11, G10, B5) {{ }}------------------------------------------------------------------------------Stateroom:

7. @DISfamilyGRIFS 2A 2K (B10 & B6) {{Birthday and Anniversary}}-------------------------------------------Stateroom:

***8. @jodi7 4A 2K (?B/G, ?B/G) {{ }}--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Stateroom:

9. @Brooke Hammack 2A 1K (1.5G) {{Child's first cruise}}--------------------------------------------------------Stateroom:

10. @disneydream306 2A 2K (12B & B9){{ }}-----------------------------------------------------------------------Stateroom:

***11. @KatMacLeod 5 in family ?A ?K (?B & ?G){{ }}-------------------------------------------------------------Stateroom:

***PLEASE CHECK IN IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO HAVE ALL THE CORRECT INFORMATION FOR OUR FE FRIENDS. WE HAVE STARTED A WAITING LIST AND AFTER THE CUT OFF DATE IF FAMILIES HAVE NOT CHECKED IN WE WILL HAVE TO ADD OTHERS!!! FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE GIVEN ME YOUR INFO THANK YOU VERY MUCH! THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTAND! ***

List So far:
1. @DisneyLovin'VillainMommy 2A 1K (B8) {{Family reunion, Anniversary, Retirement, ect.}}----------------------------------------------------------Stateroom: 8000
2. @DisneyOldingFamily 2A 3K (B10, B8, G6) {{Family reunion, Anniversary, Retirement, ect.}}------------------------------------------------------Stateroom: 8515
3. @DisneyGrammy51 2A {{Family reunion, Anniversary, Retirement, ect.}}------------------------------------------------------------------------------Stateroom: 8002
4. @hoffnaz 2A 3K (G11, G10, B5) {{ }}------------------------------------------------------------------------------Stateroom:
5. @iheartjuppy 2A 2K (B9, G6){{First Cruise & In-Laws 50th Anniv.}}-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Stateroom:8604
6. @Mpaige1 1A 1K (B8) {{ }}----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Stateroom: 8563
7. @DISfamilyGRIFS 2A 2K (B10 & B6) {{Birthday and Anniversary}}-------------------------------------------Stateroom:
***8. @jodi7 4A 2K (?B/G, ?B/G) {{ }}--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Stateroom:
9. @Brooke Hammack 2A 1K (1.5G) {{Child's first cruise}}--------------------------------------------------------Stateroom:2542
10. @disneydream306 2A 2K (12B & B9){{ }}-----------------------------------------------------------------------Stateroom: 8612
***11. @KatMacLeod 5 in family ?A ?K (?B & ?G){{ }}-------------------------------------------------------------Stateroom:

WAITING LIST (IF YOU DO NOT CHECK IN I WILL ASSUME YOU ARE CHOOSING NOT TO PARTICIPATE...)

@Lillyrosed
@Bessa

*****FINAL DAY TO CHECK IN BEFORE BEING REMOVED FROM THE LIST IS JULY 8th! THIS IS 4 WEEKS TO CHECK IN!!
PLEASE CHECK IN WITH YOUR INFORMATION AND IF YOU WOULD STILL LIKE TO PARTICIPATE!!*****

***PLEASE CHECK IN IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO HAVE ALL THE CORRECT INFORMATION FOR OUR FE FRIENDS. WE HAVE STARTED A WAITING LIST AND AFTER THE CUT OFF DATE JULY 8TH!!
IF FAMILIES HAVE NOT CHECKED IN WE WILL HAVE TO ADD OTHERS
!!! FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE GIVEN ME YOUR INFO THANK YOU VERY MUCH! THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTAND! ***

List So far:
1. @DisneyLovin'VillainMommy 2A 1K (B8) {{Family reunion, Anniversary, Retirement, ect.}}----------------------------------------------------------Stateroom: 8000
2. @DisneyOldingFamily 2A 3K (B10, B8, G6) {{Family reunion, Anniversary, Retirement, ect.}}------------------------------------------------------Stateroom: 8515
3. @DisneyGrammy51 2A {{Family reunion, Anniversary, Retirement, ect.}}------------------------------------------------------------------------------Stateroom: 8002
***4. @hoffnaz 2A 3K (G11, G10, B5) {{ }}------------------------------------------------------------------------------Stateroom:
5. @iheartjuppy 2A 2K (B9, G6){{First Cruise & In-Laws 50th Anniv.}}-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Stateroom:8604
6. @Mpaige1 1A 1K (B8) {{ }}----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Stateroom: 8563
***7. @DISfamilyGRIFS 2A 2K (B10 & B6) {{Birthday and Anniversary}}-------------------------------------------Stateroom:

9. @Brooke Hammack 2A 1K (1.5G) {{Child's first cruise & Expecting in Dec.}}-------------------------------------------------------------------------Stateroom:2542
10. @disneydream306 2A 2K (12B & B9){{ }}----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Stateroom: 8612

WAITING LIST (IF YOU DO NOT CHECK IN I WILL ASSUME YOU ARE CHOOSING NOT TO PARTICIPATE...)
@Lillyrosed ?A ?K ()------------------------------------------Stateroom:
@Bessa ?A 4K ((10G, 4G, 7B, 8B) ------------------------Stateroom: 12520)

THANK YOU!!!

When sailing its always fun to check out all that you can! For adults sometimes that means going to the spa! On the Disney cruise there is a one day Rainforest pass for $16 WHAT?!? yes only $16!!
Below is in full detail of what that is and how you can do it! You buy online and you can go one day on your cruise!! I think we will be.....NO i KNOW we will be doing this for sure!!!

http://www.mommymusings.com/rainforest-room-on-the-disney-fantasy/

rainforestdisneyfantasy1.gif
rainforestshowersdisneyfant.gif
disneyfantasyspa.jpg
coolmistdisneyfantasy.gif
rainforestsaunadisneyfantas.gif
rainforestscrubdisneyfantas.gif

Something fun you can do before the cruise is check out their Gifts & Amenities page. Its nice sometimes to first walk-in your stateroom and find a nice gift waiting for you or for the kids!
You would need to order AT LEAST 3 days before the sail date. I added the link below. you can use thei paper form or they have a number listed. When we did ours I just called.
We did one for our trip in October for Halloween and it was such a surprise for our son and us actually with all the Halloween decoration in our room! You get to keep all the decoration that
are inclueded in the pack up pick. Also we had ordered the Star Wars cooler for my husband and it was very nice. Happy Sailing in 46 Days!!!
Item1222-Star-Wars-Cooler_a.jpg
Item-1219T--DCL-Bon-Voyage-Room.jpg
(<~~~Just think Halloween instead)

https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/gifts-and-amenities/

Please don't forget to check in and let me know your stateroom number so we can deliver goodies to you and your family!!
*******LAST DAY TO CHECK IN (INCLUDING YOUR ROOM NUMBER) BEFORE BEING REMOVED FROM LIST IS JULY 8TH******
******WE DO HAVE A WAITING LIST******

***4. @hoffnaz 2A 3K (G11, G10, B5) {{ }}------------------------------------------------------------------------------Stateroom:
***7. @DISfamilyGRIFS 2A 2K (B10 & B6) {{Birthday and Anniversary}}-------------------------------------------Stateroom:

*****FINAL DAY TO CHECK IN BEFORE BEING REMOVED FROM THE LIST IS JULY 8th! THIS IS 4 WEEKS TO CHECK IN!!
PLEASE CHECK IN WITH YOUR INFORMATION AND IF YOU WOULD STILL LIKE TO PARTICIPATE!!*****

***PLEASE CHECK IN IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO HAVE ALL THE CORRECT INFORMATION FOR OUR FE FRIENDS. WE HAVE STARTED A WAITING LIST AND AFTER THE CUT OFF DATE JULY 8TH!!
!!! FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE GIVEN ME YOUR INFO THANK YOU VERY MUCH! THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTAND! ***

List So far:
7. @DISfamilyGRIFS 2A 2K (B10 & B6) {{Birthday and Anniversary}}------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Stateroom:6640
9. @Brooke Hammack 2A 1K (1.5G) {{Child's first cruise & Expecting in Dec.}}-------------------------------------------------------------------------Stateroom:2542
10. @disneydream306 2A 2K (12B & B9){{ }}----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Stateroom: 8612

THANK YOU!!!

We looked and looked for this option and we can't find it. Do you have to call to reserve? The cheapest thing we've seen at the spa or salon is a manicure!

When sailing its always fun to check out all that you can! For adults sometimes that means going to the spa! On the Disney cruise there is a one day Rainforest pass for $16 WHAT?!? yes only $16!!
Below is in full detail of what that is and how you can do it! You buy online and you can go one day on your cruise!! I think we will be.....NO i KNOW we will be doing this for sure!!!

http://www.mommymusings.com/rainforest-room-on-the-disney-fantasy/

rainforestdisneyfantasy1.gif
rainforestshowersdisneyfant.gif
disneyfantasyspa.jpg
coolmistdisneyfantasy.gif
rainforestsaunadisneyfantas.gif
rainforestscrubdisneyfantas.gif
We

We looked and looked for this option and we can't find it. Do you have to call to reserve? The cheapest thing we've seen at the spa or salon is a manicure!

We

Here is it talking about it. you have to download form or call them to book.
Hope that helps!

To Order Please Call: 1-800-601-8455
Order Form Hours of Operation: M-F 8 a.m.-10 p.m.; Sa-Sun 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Or Fax This Form To: 1-407-566-3760

https://disneycruise.disney.go.com/gifts-and-amenities/

*****FINAL DAY TO CHECK IN BEFORE BEING REMOVED FROM THE LIST IS JULY 8th! THIS IS 3 WEEKS AND 1 DAY TO CHECK IN!!

List So far:
4. @hoffnaz 2A 3K (G11, G10, B5) {{ }}-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Stateroom: 6601
5. @iheartjuppy 2A 2K (B9, G6){{First Cruise & In-Laws 50th Anniv.}}------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Stateroom:8604
7. @DISfamilyGRIFS 2A 2K (B10 & B6) {{Birthday and Anniversary}}------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Stateroom:6640

THANK YOU!!!

Disney's Private Island Castaway Cay is a great place to relax, swim, enjoy good food & drinks, and just have fun!
There are areas for families, kids, teen, and adults.
We have enjoyed doing snorkeling and seeing the shipwrecks (keep an eye out for Micky and Minnie underwater!)
There is also a splash and play dock (pictured below) that the kids can have fun on.
You can also book fun activities to do. you can rent items such as bikes, or book a trip to feed stingrays!
Another thing I always try to do is get one of the many hammocks they have there to relax in!
Disney will also be providing lunch on the island. They have a BIG selection of BBQ items in their buffet.
There are walking trails and 2 gift shops also on the island! You can also catch Character photo ops as well on the island with their island attire on.
So relax and enjoy Disney's Castaway Cay!

upload_2017-6-16_11-13-55.png
upload_2017-6-16_11-20-1.jpegupload_2017-6-16_11-20-9.jpegupload_2017-6-16_11-20-16.jpeg
images
images
images
images
images

Happy Sailing my friends!!! About 42 days!!

*****FINAL DAY TO CHECK IN BEFORE BEING REMOVED FROM THE LIST IS JULY 8th! THIS IS 3 WEEKS AND 1 DAY TO CHECK IN!!

***CELEBRATING IS LISTED IN RED***

List So far:
1. @DisneyLovin'VillainMommy 2A 1K (B8) {{Family reunion, Anniversary, Retirement, ect.}}----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Stateroom: 8000
2. @DisneyOldingFamily 2A 3K (B10, B8, G6) {{First Disney Cruise, First Family Cruise, Family reunion, Anniversary, Retirement, ect.}}------------------------------------------------------Stateroom: 8515
3. @DisneyGrammy51 2A {{Family reunion, Anniversary, Retirement, ect.}}-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Stateroom: 8002
4. @hoffnaz 2A 3K (G11, G10, B5) {{First Disney Cruise }}------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Stateroom: 6601
5. @iheartjuppy 2A 2K (B9, G6) {{First Cruise & In-Laws 50th Anniv.}}------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Stateroom:8604
6. @Mpaige1 1A 1K (B8) {{First Disney Cruise}}-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Stateroom: 8563
7. @DISfamilyGRIFS 2A 2K (B10 & B6) {{BOTH Boys Birthday and Anniversary}}---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Stateroom:6640
8. @jodi7 4A 2K (B10, G8) {{ }}--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Stateroom: 8186
9. @Brooke Hammack 2A 1K (1.5G) {{Child's First Cruise & Expecting in Dec.}}-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Stateroom:2542
10. @disneydream306 2A 2K (12B & B9){{ }}----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Stateroom: 8612

THANK YOU!!!

List So far:
4. @hoffnaz 2A 3K (G11, G10, B5) {{ }}-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Stateroom: 6601
5. @iheartjuppy 2A 2K (B9, G6){{First Cruise & In-Laws 50th Anniv.}}------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Stateroom:8604

THANK YOU!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter