Disney Dream - June 1, 2018 - Double Dip!

Hello Dreamers!! We are SOOOOOOOO excited to book our 2nd Dream cruise!!! It will be myself and my two teenage daughters. We did the FE on our other cruise and we saw and recieved the best goodies, so we would love to participate again. Also, the last cruise, my daughters ditched me to do their stuff so if anyone needs a buddy becuase they find their kids have ditched them for their clubs/activities.....come find me! :lovestruc

We even ordered a new FE

Last edited:
For anyone that has trouble finding the Facebook page, please feel free to message me. Also, for those that don't do Facebook and would like to be involved in the fish extender exchange, please let me know on this page and I'll do my best to coordinate on the FB page. Thanks!
How can I get on the Facebook page? Thanks

Just booked this cruise! DD has been asking about going back to CC since our last two cruises didn't visit there so I will be surprising her with this Double Dip cruise when school is out!

Welcome everyone! For those wanting to participate in the FE exchange, please let me know your stateroom numbers (if you have them yet), who will be in each room, the age/sex of anyone participating (adults, you don't have to put your age if you don't want to ;) ), favorite character for each person and any pertinent notes (like a celebration, food allergy, etc). I'll have my husband start a spreadsheet soon with everyone's info :)

I'll find out my stateroom number! Do you know aprox how many little gifts we'll need? I have 3 in my party. Going for our honeymoon! Son is 10 years old and loves star wars (of course) ;)
I would love to participate, but don't want to stress of finding 20+ gifts, you know?

Hi! I'm the one that started this page for this group and my husband and I are the ones that started the Facebook group as well :) We always start here for those DISers who come here to sign up for their cruise group since this used to be the only place to do that prior to Facebook. I then will pm people in this group with the FB link :)
I sent a request to join the group on Facebook. Would love to learn more about the FE. Thanks!

It will be myself and my two teenage daughters. We did the FE on our other cruise and we saw and recieved the best goodies, so we would love to participate again. Also, the last cruise, my daughters ditched me to do their stuff so if anyone needs a buddy becuase they find their kids have ditched them for their clubs/activities.....come find me! :lovestruc

I may be in the same boat. This will be my daughter’s first cruise as a tween so I’m not sure if I’ll lose her to the tween area or not. How old are your girls?

I may be in the same boat. This will be my daughter’s first cruise as a tween so I’m not sure if I’ll lose her to the tween area or not. How old are your girls?

My dd will turn 14 the second day of the cruise and will spend most of her time in the Edge.

Hi all! Our family will be on this cruise as well! The hubby and I, plus our daughter, who will be 11, and our son who will be 8.5. Any other diabetic tweens on this cruise? My daughter was diagnosed when she was 1, so meeting up with other D kids is always fun for her! We’ve never been on a cruise and are really looking forward to the experience! I sent a join request for the FB page as well!

My husband and I are on this cruise. After a lot of internal debate I decided to not participate in FE. It sounds wonderful for families with children but for us senior citizens it's not a good fit.

I created a very basic FB account to join the cruise group, otherwise I don't use social media. The group I was allowed to join isn't a group with the monster described in the thread titled "is-this-person-on-fb-in-charge-of-fish-extender".

I sent you a private message with details.

Last edited:
My husband and I are on this cruise. After a lot of internal debate I decided to not participate in FE. It sounds wonderful for families with children but for us senior citizens it's not a good fit.

I created a very basic FB account to join the cruise group, otherwise I don't use social media. The group I was allowed to join isn't a group with the monster described in the thread titled "is-this-person-on-fb-in-charge-of-fish-extender".

I sent you a private message with details.

Hi! I think most people are on social media for cruises lately. Feel free to pm me with anyquestions.

Hi Sunshine 1629. I was hoping to avoid the whole social media scene.

This will be our 5th cruise, 2nd on the Dream.

Last edited:
If there is anyone on this cruise who isn't comfortable or doesn't want to do social media but DOES want to participate in an FE exchange, please let me know. I will do my best to see if I can fit you into an FE group. They will start closing within the next month to give people time to get their gifts ready. I can't wait to meet all of these amazing people on this cruise!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!