Disney Dream - June 1, 2018 - Double Dip!

We are not doing the FE exchange. Just looking for people cruising with us on the DisBoards.

We are not doing the FE exchange. Just looking for people cruising with us on the DisBoards.

Well I'll be there with my family Actually, there's probably 160 or more Disney people sailing in our group!

I'll find out my stateroom number! Do you know aprox how many little gifts we'll need? I have 3 in my party. Going for our honeymoon! Son is 10 years old and loves star wars (of course) ;)
I would love to participate, but don't want to stress of finding 20+ gifts, you know?

Hi! My husband and I just registered for our 1st Disney cruise. We have gone on a couple Carnival cruises and are sooo excited to cruise Disney. We have 2 boys 10 and 7 who will be bouncing off the walls when they find out!! We are interested in FE if it's not to late to join

First: Welcome. We have only cruised Disney. This will be our 5th cruise.

Unfortunately we do not have a FE group set up here yet. Maybe some others will be interested in the FE exchange, also.

Hi! My husband and I just registered for our 1st Disney cruise. We have gone on a couple Carnival cruises and are sooo excited to cruise Disney. We have 2 boys 10 and 7 who will be bouncing off the walls when they find out!! We are interested in FE if it's not to late to join

Just a suggestion: Go to the "Technical Support" section (very, very bottom of main page), then the "Test Board" thread (top of that page). You will need to post a few times to get to the "magical" 10 posts. Once you get to 10 posts you will be able to do much more.

Please send me a pm if you'd like to take part in the FE. Thanks!

Hi! We are so excited for the June 1 cruise! It is our third cruise with my daughter, but we are bringing her cousins this time and they have never been on a cruise before! Just found out about the fish extender groups and would love to take part. We will have 3 adults and three kids, 9,10,12. Thanks!

Hi everyone! We just booked our first official platinum cruise yesterday. It will be me, my hubby, my daughter who will turn 14 on the cruise and his son who will be 16. We look forward to meeting everyone and seeing who is interested in participating in a fish extender gift exchange :)

Hi! Are you still accepting people not the fish extender gift exchange? We have two cabins and would love to be a part. I would like to join the facebook group as well. Thank you! Victoria Militello

If you message me I can give you information. It's not too late to sign up or the FE :flower1:

Last edited:
Hi! We are so excited for the June 1 cruise! It is our third cruise with my daughter, but we are bringing her cousins this time and they have never been on a cruise before! Just found out about the fish extender groups and would love to take part. We will have 3 adults and three kids, 9,10,12. Thanks!

If you're new on the DIS, you may not have enough posts yet to message me. You usually need 10 posts to start messaging. You can easily get there by going to the Technical Support Forum area and using their Test Board to get your number up :)

Last edited:
If you're new on the DIS, you may not have enough posts yet to message me. You usually need 10 posts to start messaging. You can easily get there by going to the Technical Support Forum area and using their Test Board to get your number up :)
Thank you! Yes, I cannot message you since I just found out about this website. But I was able to join another FE group, so we are all set. Thank you again... only 73 more days until the cruise!!! Yippeee!

Hi! My family will be on this cruise and is SO excited! My husband and I are with our two daughters, Dagny (8) and Nico (6). Can't wait to meet everyone! We requested into the FB group, also. Thanks so much for coordinating...

Hi! My family will be on this cruise and is SO excited! My husband and I are with our two daughters, Dagny (8) and Nico (6). Can't wait to meet everyone! We requested into the FB group, also. Thanks so much for coordinating...

You're welcome and excited to see more people on this sailing :goodvibes

I started digging out some of my summer clothes to see what fit. (I've lost a bit of weight). I went through shorts yesterday and was OK. I went through swimsuits today. They were either too big or the elastic was shot. Time to start making a shopping list for the cruise.

We just booked our cruise too. We would love to participate in the fish extenders as well. We've never done it but heard so many great things. We don't know our state room yet. We have a 9 year old princess who will be celebrating her birthday. Please let us know if we can still join a group.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter