Disney Dream June 24, 2018 5 Night Bahamas

We are registered for the cruise. Interested in the fish extender exchange. There are four of us.

Hi! We are booked on this cruise! This is our 2nd Disney Cruise. We are a family of 3. Myself, (dd, 18) & (dd, 13). We are celebrating my oldest daughters high school graduation! And we cannot wait to be aboard the Dream again!

First timer with the FE. I would be willing to coordinate a group with 5 or 6 families. I have two young boys that would be very excited to participate in the FE. If you are interested, send an email to cruisingfordonald@gmail.com. If I have enough response, I will send out an email for family information. Looking forward to cruising soon. I would love to have an initial email out by mid-March.

We are registered for the cruise. Interested in the fish extender exchange. There are four of us.
First timer with the FE. I would be willing to coordinate a group with 5 or 6 families. I have two young boys that would be very excited to participate in the FE. If you are interested, send an email to cruisingfordonald@gmail.com. If I have enough response, I will send out an email for family information. Looking forward to cruising soon. I would love to have an initial email out by mid-March.

We are coming and are interested in a fish extender exchange. There are four of us. :-)

Hi! We are going on our 1st Disney cruise to celebrate my dad’s birthday. My daughter and I just found out about fish extenders. I assume it’s too late to take part. . .so I hope all of you have fun!

Greetings! My family and I are booked for the 6/24/18 Disney Dream cruise. I was wondering if there is still room in the fish extender group. We would love to join! Thanks!

Lmims—want to do a small scale exchange with our family? There are three of us (Nina, 7). I think we may be too late for group. :(

I put a message on here for my family of four on January 9 to join the fish hanger group. Somehow, I missed it. I'm new to this,first cruise ever, and not really sure how it works. My children (7 & 9) are very disappointed that we missed the fish hanger, as we already purchased one, and my kids were soooo excited. If there is anyone that would like to exchange with us, please email me at bridgetantz1980@gmail.com. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Lmims—want to do a small scale exchange with our family? There are three of us (Nina, 7). I think we may be too late for group. :(
New
I put a message on here for my family of four on January 9 to join the fish hanger group. Somehow, I missed it. I'm new to this,first cruise ever, and not really sure how it works. My children (7 & 9) are very disappointed that we missed the fish hanger, as we already purchased one, and my kids were soooo excited. If there is anyone that would like to exchange with us, please email me at bridgetantz1980@gmail.com. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter