Disney Dream - March 16, 2018

CruiserPam

Earning My Ears
Hello Everyone! Any others cruising on Disney Dream departing from Port Canaveral on March 16, 2018?

My family and I are planning our first cruise.

It doesn't appear anyone has started a Cruise Meet thread for this cruise yet, but you certainly could. All the cruise meet threads are located here: https://www.disboards.com/forums/disney-cruise-meets.85/
The top sticky thread tells you how to get it indexed into that first post of that thread so anyone on that cruise can find it and discuss.

I have moved this to the Cruise Meet Board and added it to the 2018 Dream Cruise Meet Directory.

Happy Planning!

Hi, DH and I will be on the cruise. We will be celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary. We are doing a B2B with the4 night cruise on 3/19 too. Looking forward to it as we have never done a B2B. The 4-day cruise will put us in the gold category. Looking forward to hearing from others as we are getting closer to our cruise date.

Hi, Are you doing B2B before or after this cruise? We are doing a B2B after this cruise.

You made this comment to my quoted post. I am not on this cruise, I'm just the moderator who took care of the housekeeping here. ;)

Sorry. I realized that as soon as I carefully read your cruise tag. I was excited that someone was doing a B2B and had started a cruise page.

Hi, DH and I will be on the cruise. We will be celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary. We are doing a B2B with the4 night cruise on 3/19 too. Looking forward to it as we have never done a B2B. The 4-day cruise will put us in the gold category. Looking forward to hearing from others as we are getting closer to our cruise date.
Hello Kathie, Congrats on both the 30th anniversary and making gold status!

We just booked this cruise tonight! We have four staterooms at the moment, and we'll be celebrating our 27th anniversary. It'll be our 11th Disney cruise - and each one is better than the last!

DH and I just got off the Magic Marvel sailing. We booked this Dream cruise while on board. This is the only ship we haven't been on.

Our first time ever on a cruise and interested in joining group for the fish extenders , for the 3 day dream cruise 3/16 Bahemian cruise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter