Disney Dream, March 25, 2019 - 4-Night Bahamian Cruise

ForMyBoys

DIS Veteran
I’ll start the thread! We are excited to have booked this one. We’ve never been on the Dream so are excited to try it! We will then have sailed all the existing DCL ships! We will also be gold castaway members after this cruise!

We did the same itinerary on our first cruise in 2014 and we were hooked! I have three boys that will be in the Vibe, Edge and Oceaneera club (15, 12 and 8). Who’s sailing with us?!

We are also on this Cruise and I admit it will be our 3rd time on the Dream and we have only cruised with Disney on the Dream. I might want to try the Fantasy one day but not the Wonder or Magic. I like the bigger ships better. I can get really bad motion sickness and so far I have been great on the dream with over the counter meds. We are also on the same room as last time 5520. This is a 2 porthole room with spilt layout. We like the large rooms. Our first cruise was on room 8504 which is all the way forward and it was a huge room. It is only the 3 of us(Me, Husband and Daughter (11 but 12 at time of cruise). I am ready to start packing but way to early.

We are also on the same room as last time 5520. This is a 2 porthole room with spilt layout. We like the large rooms. Our first cruise was on room 8504 which is all the way forward and it was a huge room. It is only the 3 of us(Me, Husband and Daughter (11 but 12 at time of cruise). I am ready to start packing but way to early.

We got two connecting porthole rooms forward on Deck 7. I think 7010/7012 but I’m on my phone so doing this from memory. My hubby prefers a verandah, but the boys and I prefer the large portholes and since it’s cheaper we decided to go that route this time.

Are you staying at Disney before and/or after the cruise?

We got two connecting porthole rooms forward on Deck 7. I think 7010/7012 but I’m on my phone so doing this from memory. My hubby prefers a verandah, but the boys and I prefer the large portholes and since it’s cheaper we decided to go that route this time.

Are you staying at Disney before and/or after the cruise?
No we will fly in the night before and stay at the Hyatt. We will then fly out on Friday if a flight is late enough. My daughter is on spring break so we have to get back.

No we will fly in the night before and stay at the Hyatt. We will then fly out on Friday if a flight is late enough. My daughter is on spring break so we have to get back.

Got it! Yeah our kids are on spring break too but we will likely go gung-ho and fly in Friday night and out on Sunday so we will get time at the parks.

I read they now have the new Beauty and the Beast show on the Dream and I’m very excited to see it!!

Joining in on the fun! This will be our first time on the Dream and our 5th Disney Cruise! We are doing a B2B with this being the first of the 2 cruises. We have 3 kiddos joining us on this trip, son(17) daughter(15) and daughter(13). Excited to meet you all!

Joining in on the fun! This will be our first time on the Dream and our 5th Disney Cruise! We are doing a B2B with this being the first of the 2 cruises. We have 3 kiddos joining us on this trip, son(17) daughter(15) and daughter(13). Excited to meet you all!

Yay! It will be our fifth cruise too! You’ll get the fancy schmancy gold lanyards for the second cruise!! Have you done a back to back before?

Welcome aboard. I must say my daughter is looking to maybe find others to hang with and it is nice to see all the families so far.

Welcome aboard. I must say my daughter is looking to maybe find others to hang with and it is nice to see all the families so far.
it is awesome! I think we may have daughters close in age. I have 1 that will be 15 at the time of the cruise and my other daughter will be 13

Just booked this cruise -- will be three of us -- myself, husband and daughter who will be 12 at time of cruise. It's our second Disney cruise -- sailed on the Wonder to Alaska July 2017. Very excited to sail on the Dream. We'll also probably do a couple of days at the park prior to the cruise. Looking forward to lots of conversation prior to sailing and any advice is welcomed.

Just booked this cruise -- will be three of us -- myself, husband and daughter who will be 12 at time of cruise. It's our second Disney cruise -- sailed on the Wonder to Alaska July 2017. Very excited to sail on the Dream. We'll also probably do a couple of days at the park prior to the cruise. Looking forward to lots of conversation prior to sailing and any advice is welcomed.
Yay! Welcome :) My middle son will also be 12 at the time of the cruise, but so far he doesn't talk to girls ;)

I'm joining in! This will be our 5th Disney cruise (3rd time on the Dream). We've done the Wonder and Magic and hopefully one day we can afford the Fantasy!!

Can't wait for the cruise! Was wondering if anyone ever used this site: fe-gifts.com? Looks like you can sign up for fish extender groups -- it looks to be a nice alternative to the facebook groups. Doesn't look like our cruise has any groups started yet.

My daughter will also be 12 at the time of the cruise but she has noticed boys now in a big way. I can say that has been a new development lately.

I just reserved my room yesterday! I will be traveling with my husband, son who will be 14 and my daughter who will be 12. This is our first time on a Disney Cruise and basically my kids first cruise (my son was one year old on our last cruise). We will probably fly in a day or two early and just relax at the beach and maybe go to Kennedy Space Center. I'm thinking about doing the Atlantis Excursion, I've always wanted to go there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter