Disney Dream Mattress

Yes they are the same Beautyrest is a product name of Simmons, but they also are own Serta and a partnership with Tuft & Needle. XPO is their delivery service. If you managed to miss it, I did, they are not doing inside home delivery they are just dropping the mattress, which I understand and actually appreciate.

We've had a SleepNumber for going on 12 years, I'd say the first 10 were good but I've had issues for a while now.

Yes they are the same Beautyrest is a product name of Simmons, but they also are own Serta and a partnership with Tuft & Needle. XPO is their delivery service. If you managed to miss it, I did, they are not doing inside home delivery they are just dropping the mattress, which I understand and actually appreciate.

We've had a SleepNumber for going on 12 years, I'd say the first 10 were good but I've had issues for a while now.
Did you get yours yet? We got the call to schedule delivery & set it up for Friday May 1st. A little confused about whether or not the frame is coming with the mattress set. The original order said UPS for the frame but the tracking info on the Beautyrest site says we are getting a mattress, 2 foundations ??? (ordered 1) and the frame. I guess we’ll find out Friday LOL!!!

That's awesome, no call or delivery for us yet. Yeah the foundation is often in two, basically two twin size foundations. It does make it easier to move that way, one larger solid King foundation is hard to get around in a lot of houses.

That's awesome, no call or delivery for us yet. Yeah the foundation is often in two, basically two twin size foundations. It does make it easier to move that way, one larger solid King foundation is hard to get around in a lot of houses.
Thanks. Good to know - never had a king size before. Will post when we get it & let those waiting know how it is.

Well, we got our delivery today. We got the Disney Deluxe Plush king mattress, foundation & the premium "one size fits all" bed frame. They were all delivered by XPO to outside our front door. (Not sure about the Beautyrest statement on their website that says because of Covid 19 there is a $30 credit for the lack of "white glove delivery & setup"). Haven't seen a credit but that is the least of my concerns at the moment LOL!!!
So we unwrapped everything outside and brought (dragged) it into the house. DH starts to assemble the frame but can't get it wide enough. Reads the instruction sheet and it says "twin/full/queen".
Go back out to the box and it clearly says on the box Beautyrest Premium bed frame twin/full/queen. UH OH!!! Called Beautyrest customer service.
Spent some time on hold but finally got a service rep. Explained the problem & she said she would have to talk to her supervisor but would call right back. OK no problem.
3 hours later, no callback.
Called them again. Get another service rep who pulls up our account & sees notes from the first call. Puts me on hold while she speaks to the supervisor. Comes back and asks if I could please email photos of the box and instruction sheet where it states "twin/full/queen". I very nicely asked how long it might take to straighten this out since my mattress & foundation were on the floor & it's not possible to just run out to a store & buy a king size frame during this quarentine. She said her supervisor would call us right back and handle a replacement quickly. No problem - emailed the photos to the supervisor's address that she gave me. That was 5 pm (4 hours ago) - haven't heard a thing (and I have no idea if they work weekends). I have a feeling our bed will be on the floor for awhile.
So, some advice SteveH: Read all the labels when you get your delivery LOL!!!!
And for everyone waiting for a review of the mattress - not sure if sleeping with it on the floor will be the same as if it is on the foundation & frame. So the review might be awhile.

@Debbru wow thanks for the heads up that really sucks. Hopefully you live close to a factory and they can get them out to you ASAP. I will check that when they arrive.

@Debbru wow thanks for the heads up that really sucks. Hopefully you live close to a factory and they can get them out to you ASAP. I will check that when they arrive.
Latest update - received a voicemail from the "supervisor" late afternoon Sunday. She said they only sell the "one size fits all" frame, so it's impossible for it to not fit. She suggested we download a pdf file that shows assembly of the frame. Every photo, file or video of their bedframe shows 6 adjustment holes - our frame has 4 - the widest you can make it is 60" - queen size.
I'm so frustrated and starting to feel like someone just pulled this old outdated frame from the back corner of their warehouse and sent it out
I am now trying to get hold of Hollywood Bed Frame company (BeautyRest's supplier) to get some answers.
Will keep you posted.
Meanwhile, the bed is fairly comfortable with it set up on the floor - although not as plush as the cruiseline mattresses. Feels much closer to the WDW resort mattresses.

@Debbru thanks for the update, hope they step up and make it right.

I think many companies are facing challenges due to C19 having the knowledgeable team member out of furlough or laid off. Hopefully Hollywood gets it right.

Latest update - received a voicemail from the "supervisor" late afternoon Sunday. She said they only sell the "one size fits all" frame, so it's impossible for it to not fit. She suggested we download a pdf file that shows assembly of the frame. Every photo, file or video of their bedframe shows 6 adjustment holes - our frame has 4 - the widest you can make it is 60" - queen size.
I'm so frustrated and starting to feel like someone just pulled this old outdated frame from the back corner of their warehouse and sent it out
I am now trying to get hold of Hollywood Bed Frame company (BeautyRest's supplier) to get some answers.
Will keep you posted.
Meanwhile, the bed is fairly comfortable with it set up on the floor - although not as plush as the cruiseline mattresses. Feels much closer to the WDW resort mattresses.

I'd call back and offer to send pictures if they like - with their PDF you have verifiable proof that what you received is not what they should have sent. If you can't get ahold of Hollywood Bed Frame (my worry is they will say you have to go through the company you ordered via).

I'd call back and offer to send pictures if they like - with their PDF you have verifiable proof that what you received is not what they should have sent. If you can't get ahold of Hollywood Bed Frame (my worry is they will say you have to go through the company you ordered via).
We sent them pictures of the box (twin/full/queen), pictures of the instruction sheet (showing which holes to use for twin/full/queen) and a picture of the assembled frame sitting on TOP of the mattress clearly showing how much narrower the frame was than the bed. The Beautyrest supervisor still insisted it was impossible - they only have the "one size fits all" Hollywood frame. I GAVE UP.
We ran out today to a local bedding store (which only reopened today) and bought a king frame (ironically also a Hollywood frame, but one that goes up to king size).

Last edited:
Outside of the unfortunate situation with customer service disputing pics/facts, this has become my favorite thread. I need an escape from COVID and the next best thing is the thought of those beds.....as they were indeed.....dreamy. So I’m looking forward to hearing about sleep experience ON a frame. *wink* Reviews here may or may not help us decide to pull the trigger; but perhaps the pillow top version. Keep it coming....how’s it sleeping??? Inquiring minds truly want to know! For the love of God, give me something GOOD!

Looks like the "Sale" is off but prices are down and no longer require you to purchase a foundation.
prices.png

Looks like the "Sale" is off but prices are down and no longer require you to purchase a foundation.
View attachment 492837

Darn. I should have pulled the trigger a couple of weeks ago.

I think last I looked at it, the "total" price before the discount of a Queen Pillow top was $1,599. Now, it is $1,899.

Not sure whether to wait for another sale or not.

Sorry $1,799. But still.... Grrrr.

But, maybe it was 1,499. Because I am thinking it was $750 before tax a couple of weeks ago. Now it's $900.

I'm kind of kicking myself right now.

Sorry $1,799. But still.... Grrrr.

But, maybe it was 1,499. Because I am thinking it was $750 before tax a couple of weeks ago. Now it's $900.

I'm kind of kicking myself right now.
So you’re saying....I shouldn’t look. Well, you know that means I want to now look even more than I would have otherwise. I’ll say this...if it’s gone up too much, I’ll wait. I’ve waited THIS long.....still waiting on reviews to come in....who’s “dream”in??

I was about to do this too, but buying a mattress right now is problematic. They will not take old mattresses right now, so we would be stuck with the current one. Our city is currently not taking any garbage outside the bins, so they won’t take it either. Would have to call a scrap person or something. Has anyone done this recently since COVID 19? What did you do with the old mattress?

@Disco Lemonade check with whoever runs your city landfill, generally you can drop off items there. We're going to move our old King upstairs, but we have 3 twin mattresses that I plan on taking to our landfill. In my case we're allowed 12 trips per year up to a certain weight free of charge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter