Disney Dream May 11-14th, 2018

shalynvalentine

Earning My Ears
Starting a thread for 2018 Mother's Day Cruise :)
There is a group also started on FB. I am looking for fellow cruisers with children and information if someone starts a FE Group!

Thanks!

I'd like to join the FE group. This is our first cruise. I joined the Facebook group but was not able to add to the FE group list. I am so excited. Surprising my boys at Christmas with the cruise.

Hey all! This will be our 3rd Disney Cruise. We would LOVE to do the fish extenders for the first time. How do I find the facebook page? We have 3 kids, who will be 5 years old, 3 years old and 18 months old. I know the basics for how this works, can anyone fill me in on what I need to know to get involved?

Hi

How do we find the fb page? I'd like to join. It is our 1st cruise and honeymoon :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter