Disney Dream - May 13-17, 2019

DisneyCrazMom

Mouseketeer
I am going to try this again, my DD would really love for us to find our cruise group and set up a FE! This will be our third cruise after not cruising since 2013! Anyone out there cruising on the Dream on May 13?

The cruise meets thread is actually a sub-forum at the top of the page.

There is not one listed for your cruise yet, but you can click "report" and ask a mod to move this to the cruise meets area and make it the official meet thread.

I have moved this to the Cruise Meets Board. If you would like this to be your official Cruise Meet Thread please let me know and I can add it to the directory for you.

I have moved this to the Cruise Meets Board. If you would like this to be your official Cruise Meet Thread please let me know and I can add it to the directory for you.
Thank you, Can you make this the official thread so maybe I can find some fellow cruisers. :)

I have added this to the directory for you. If any other Disers are looking to meet fellow cruisers on this cruise they will find you there. Happy Planning!

Looking forward to this trip. Our 2nd cruise. Had so much fun last time we booked the same 1 2 years later. Learned a lot that first trip. This time not going on to Nasau staying on board & enjoying the ship. sort of doing a Disney Sandwich 2 park days cruise then 4 more park days. I don't want to fall a sleep for the sailing away party because our flight started at 5:30 AM & we spent hours in a terminal.

We are heading out on this cruise as well. We had to cancel a cruise in March and rebooked this date. Looking forward to setting sail in 2 days!

Looking forward to this trip. Our 2nd cruise. Had so much fun last time we booked the same 1 2 years later. Learned a lot that first trip. This time not going on to Nasau staying on board & enjoying the ship. sort of doing a Disney Sandwich 2 park days cruise then 4 more park days. I don't want to fall a sleep for the sailing away party because our flight started at 5:30 AM & we spent hours in a terminal.

We're doing this cruise as well! We're also probably staying on the boat on the Nassau stop and exploring some more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!