Disney Dream November 6th, 2017 - 4 Night Cruise (FE Group Closed)

ArielRae

DIS Veteran (NJ)
Ok, let's get this cruise thread started!
:welcome:

Our Groups Fish Exchange list:
13 Staterooms Participating so far.

Stateroom 12000 - Soontobegoodsell
  • DMom - Loves Winnie the Pooh
  • DDad - Loves Stitch
  • DH - (28 years old) Loves anything Marvel, Comic-Book, etc.
  • Myself - (27 years old) Loves anything to commemorate the cruise!
Stateroom 8164 (With above stateroom)
  • DH - Turning 90 on this cruise!!! Loves anything nautical.
  • DW- Loves anything yoga or spa based. Minnie Mouse.
Stateroom 8063 (With above staterooms)
  • DMom - Loves Minnie
  • DDad - Loves Mickey and anything where the characters are playing guitar or music
  • DD - (25 years old) - Loves Pirates of the Caribbean - also, her husband is in the Army. If people want to do something extra for him since he may be deployed at that time, that would be incredible.

Stateroom 7683 - ArielRae

• DW - Loves Mickey & Ariel
  • DH - Loves Stitch
  • DS - (7 years old) - Loves everything Disney!

Stateroom 6538 - mems484
  • DW - love anything Disney
  • DH - also loves anything Disney
  • DS - (7 years old) - loves Star Wars
  • DD - (5 years old) (diabetic) - loves princesses, especially Belle or Disney Junior characters

Stateroom 7638 - lke11729
  • DW - The Little Mermaid
  • DH - Star Wars
  • DS - (4 years old) - his favorite changes on a near-daily basis, but he's SUPER into Star Wars these days! He also loves Baymax (Big Hero 6) and Dusty (Planes)
  • DD - (18 months at sailing time) - she seems really drawn to Nemo

Stateroom 7178 - Carol19
#1 stateroom

• Carol = anything Disney but really like Mickey
  • Daughter (13) = BIG marvel fan!!!
  • Mom = anything Disney

Stateroom 7676 (Old) - (New) 7675
#2 stateroom

• Sister = Is a tough princess
  • Nephew = (7) loves video games, mine craft and Disney Cars and Captain America
  • Nephew = (4) crazy about Spider-Man, anything Mickey and Paw Patrol...also wants to be a fireman
  • Brother = anything Disney

Stateroom 9590 - JCA
  • Me = Jim - Anything Pirate (Disney or Cpt jack)
  • DW - Cindy - Not picky, anything Disney

Stateroom 9114 - time4somemagic

• DW anything Disney
• DH anything Disney
• DD 17, Senior year loves anything
Disney
• DD 14, anything Disney
• DD 11 turning 12 on cruise
...anything Disney

Stateroom 6140 - Mae Lynn McGarry
• Shawn age 41
• Mae age 39 (Army Veteran, OEF/OIF), Cheshire and maleficent

Stateroom 6142
- (with above stateroom)
• Robert 68
• Alice 65

Stateroom 6138 - (with above staterooms)
• Keenen age 19
• Caitlyn age 18 (HS senior), Stitch
• Liam age 13

Stateroom 7679 - saragrace017
• Mom- belle, star wars, minnie
• Dad- Star Wars, goofy, ohio state
• daughter 17 (HS senior) stitch, donald, princesses

Last edited:
Our family's last cruise was in 2011 so we are really looking forward to this cruise. Hopefully we can put together a Fish Extender Gift Exchange group. We really enjoyed it on our last cruise. :goodvibes

Oops, wrong cruise! Off to find the cruise I'm attending with the correct dates.

Last edited:

Hi! I'm new here but this will be my 2nd Disney cruise and 3rd time to WDW. I'm traveling with my 13 year old daughter and my mother, also my sister and her two boys (ages 7 and 4) that have never been on a cruise or to WDW! I'm so excited for them! Also my little 24 year old brother is joining us. I'm definitely interested in the FE fun! :yay:

Yes, so far our group is small but hopefully we will have more join in. I heard the trip is filling up fast! My last trip to WDW was in 2009 and last Disney Cruise was 2013....our first one. We are super excited and planning so many things! I noticed the Fish extenders on that cruise but didn't know anything about it. I'm doing my research this time!:earboy2:

Hi there! We are going to have a few staterooms (probably around 4-5) on this cruise as a family reunion and celebrating a 90th birthday! I would love to organize the fish extender for everyone! I've organized two beforehand! Let me know!!

Hi everyone! This will be my 3rd Disney cruise, last one being January 2016. I'm going with my husband and two children along with three other families, two of whom have never done a Disney cruise and the other one who was with us on our other two. We are super excited for this one!

Let's get this fish extender going! I'll organize it.

In a comment on the board, please write your stateroom # and how many people are traveling with you (adult and/or children). If you have family and/or friends in other staterooms, please let us know what their numbers are and occupants as well! Also, if someone likes a certain character as well, let us know!

I'll create a master list and post them here so we can keep track of them as well.

I have some great ideas for FE gifts for this trip!

We have four adults in our stateroom. My Mom and Dad, My husband and myself. My husband is a big comic book fan, Mom loves Pooh, Dad loves Stitch, and I love anything to remember our cruises!

We will also have 4-5 other staterooms of family members. Just waiting to get their stateroom numbers and then will post them all here!

Thanks! Let me know how I can help!

- Katie

Disney Dream 4-Night Bahamian Cruise November 6th 2017 Fish Extender:

Stateroom 12000
  • DMom - Loves Winnie the Pooh
  • DDad - Loves Stitch
  • DH - (28 years old) Loves anything Marvel, Comic-Book, etc.
  • Myself - (27 years old) Loves anything to commemorate the cruise!
Stateroom 8164
  • DH - Turning 90 on this cruise!!! Loves anything nautical.
  • DW- Loves anything yoga or spa based. Minnie Mouse.
Stateroom 8063
  • DMom - Loves Minnie
  • DDad - Loves Mickey and anything where the characters are playing guitar or music
  • DD - (25 years old) - Loves Pirates of the Caribbean - also, her husband is in the Army. If people want to do something extra for him since he may be deployed at that time, that would be incredible.
Stateroom 7683
  • DW - Loves Mickey & Ariel
  • DH - Loves Stitch
  • DS - (7 years old) - Loves everything Disney!

Stateroom 6538
  • DW - love anything Disney
  • DH - also loves anything Disney
  • DS - (7 years old) - loves Star Wars
  • DD - (5 years old) (diabetic) - loves princesses, especially Belle or Disney Junior characters

AWAITING STATEROOMS

Carol:
#1 stateroom
Me = anything Disney but really like Mickey
Daughter (13) = BIG marvel fan!!!
Mom = anything Disney

#2 stateroom
Sister = Is a tough princess
Nephew = (7) loves video games, mine craft and Disney Cars and Captain America
Nephew = (4) crazy about Spider-Man, anything Mickey and Paw Patrol...also wants to be a fireman
Brother = anything Disney

MORE TO COME! Once I have your stateroom number, I will add you to the list!

Last edited:
Hi everyone! This will be my 3rd Disney cruise, last one being January 2016. I'm going with my husband and two children along with three other families, two of whom have never done a Disney cruise and the other one who was with us on our other two. We are super excited for this one!
Hi there!

Let me know if you'd like to join our fish extender!

Yes, so far our group is small but hopefully we will have more join in. I heard the trip is filling up fast! My last trip to WDW was in 2009 and last Disney Cruise was 2013....our first one. We are super excited and planning so many things! I noticed the Fish extenders on that cruise but didn't know anything about it. I'm doing my research this time!:earboy2:
Hi there!

Let me know if you'd like to join our fish extender!

I just booked this cruise today and would love to participate in the fish extender.

Stateroom 6538

Myself-love anything Disney
DH- also loves anything Disney
DS-7 years old- loves Star Wars
DD-5 years old (diabetic) loves princesses, especially Belle or Disney Junior characters

Hi again!! I'm glad we are getting the FE group together

We have two staterooms but unfortunately we do not have stateroom numbers yet....I'm working with a TA and we are still looking for the best rooms for our group, but as soon as I know them I will be adding our room #s.

#1 stateroom
Mom = anything Disney

#2 stateroom
Nephew = (7) loves video games, minecraft and Disney Cars and Captain America
Nephew = (4) crazy about Spider-Man, anything Mickey and Paw Patrol...also wants to be a fireman

I have great ideas for gifts! Let the fun begin!!!

I just booked this cruise today and would love to participate in the fish extender.

Stateroom 6538

Myself-love anything Disney
DH- also loves anything Disney
DS-7 years old- loves Star Wars
DD-5 years old (diabetic) loves princesses, especially Belle or Disney Junior characters
Hi there! You're all set and added! =]

Hi again!! I'm glad we are getting the FE group together

We have two staterooms but unfortunately we do not have stateroom numbers yet....I'm working with a TA and we are still looking for the best rooms for our group, but as soon as I know them I will be adding our room #s.

#1 stateroom
Mom = anything Disney

#2 stateroom
Nephew = (7) loves video games, minecraft and Disney Cars and Captain America

I have great ideas for gifts! Let the fun begin!!!
Hi there! I put you all onto the list, just let me know when you know your stateroom numbers =]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!