Disney Dream November 6th, 2017 - 4 Night Cruise (FE Group Closed)

Hi Everyone! Updated list as of July 4th 2017! Please see below!

Stateroom 12000

• DMom - Loves Winnie the Pooh
  • DDad - Loves Stitch
  • DH - (28 years old) Loves anything Marvel, Comic-Book, etc.
  • Myself - (27 years old) Loves anything to commemorate the cruise!
Stateroom 8164
  • DH - Turning 90 on this cruise!!! Loves anything nautical.
  • DW- Loves anything yoga or spa based. Minnie Mouse.
Stateroom 8063
  • DMom - Loves Minnie
  • DDad - Loves Mickey and anything where the characters are playing guitar or music
  • DD - (25 years old) - Loves Pirates of the Caribbean - also, her husband is in the Army. If people want to do something extra for him since he may be deployed at that time, that would be incredible.
Stateroom 7683
  • DW - Loves Mickey & Ariel
  • DH - Loves Stitch
  • DS - (7 years old) - Loves everything Disney!

Stateroom 6538
  • DW - love anything Disney
  • DH - also loves anything Disney
  • DS - (7 years old) - loves Star Wars
  • DD - (5 years old) (diabetic) - loves princesses, especially Belle or Disney Junior characters

Stateroom 7638
  • DW - The Little Mermaid
  • DH - Star Wars
  • DS - (4 years old) - his favorite changes on a near-daily basis, but he's SUPER into Star Wars these days! He also loves Baymax (Big Hero 6) and Dusty (Planes)
  • DD - (18 months at sailing time) - she seems really drawn to Nemo

Stateroom 7178
#1 stateroom
  • Carol = anything Disney but really like Mickey
  • Daughter (13) = BIG marvel fan!!!
  • Mom = anything Disney

Stateroom 7676 (With above stateroom)
#2 stateroom
  • Sister = Is a tough princess
  • Nephew = (7) loves video games, mine craft and Disney Cars and Captain America
  • Nephew = (4) crazy about Spider-Man, anything Mickey and Paw Patrol...also wants to be a fireman
  • Brother = anything Disney

Stateroom 9590
  • Me = Jim - Anything Pirate (Disney or Cpt jack)
  • DW - Cindy - Not picky, anything Disney

Frontier Airlines has extended their booking dates if anyone has been waiting. We got our flights booked today. :goodvibes

Was just looking and the Merrytime Cruises start for the Dream the day we get off the ship. That means they should be putting up all the Christmas decorations during our Cruise correct? Looks like we might get some nice Christmas photos in. I'm packing some Disney Christmas shirts for family photos. :goodvibes

Hi all! This will be third Disney cruise, but my first cruise as an adult and on the Disney dream ship. I'm interested in joining the fish extender, just wanted to know a little more about it as I have never done it before. This cruise will be my daughter and boyfriends first cruise ever, we are VERY excited.

Stateroom 2058

Last edited:
Hi all! This will be third Disney cruise, but my first cruise as an adult and on the Disney dream ship. I'm interested in joining the fish extender, just wanted to know a little more about it as I have never done it before. This cruise will be my daughter and boyfriends first cruise ever, we are VERY excited.

Stateroom 2058

Welcome to our group!
:welcome:

Below is some helpful info posted back in our thread here.

Here is a helpful link explaining what a fish exchange is.
http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-cruise-line/fish-extender-basics.htm

Link discussing how to make your own fish extender
https://www.disboards.com/threads/super-easy-no-sew-fish-extenders.2810167/
If you don't want to make your own you can buy one off Etsy or EBay.
Disney even offers an onboard gift set that includes a fish extender.

If you like to join ours just post:
Stateroom number (stateroom #0000)
Who is in the stateroom (me, DH, DS, DD,grandma, etc..)
Tell us what each person likes so we can give them something they are interested in.

Hello! My family and I would love to join the fish extender. This will be our 4th Disney cruise and our 2nd cruise on the Dream. We've never done a fish extender before, so we are learning about it and are excited to participate. We are currently still trying to figure out our official stateroom number which we are hoping to find out soon. I will make sure to let y'all know when we find out. We have three family members, so we are a small family but are still excited! Thank you very much and we look forward to sailing with you!

Mom -loves Belle, Dopey, Star Wars, Minnie

Dad -loves Star Wars, Goofy, Mickey

Daughter (17) -She will be a high school senior starting Sept 2017 and absolutely loves Disney. She absolutely loves Stitch, the Princesses, dory, and monsters inc.

Welcome to the group.

Once you know your stateroom # post it along with your family members and interests again.

Hi! We would love to join this Fish Extender group! This is our first Disney Cruise!

Stateroom # 9114

DW anything Disney
DH anything Disney
DD 17, Senior year loves anything Disney
DD 14, anything Disney
DD 11 turning 12 on cruise ...anything Disney

Glad to have you with us.

I just put together your FE gift.
Embarkation day will soon be here. :goodvibes

Last edited:
hi everyone! i know that my family and i have been added to the group, and we have already made our reservations for our excursions, but we cannot find out our stateroom number. we have the stateroom number for our upcoming april trip but we can't find it for november. any help on trying to find it?

I added our Official FE List to the first post in this thread. Make sure your stateroom & family info is listed and correct. :thumbsup2

Remember to be part of the FE we need stateroom numbers and # of family members (their interests too if you like).

@mdc2835
If your still interested in joining our group please confirm your stateroom # and who will be in that stateroom.:goodvibes

i will. is there a deadline of when you need the room number? because we booked with our dvc points and it was not on the email

I would say post your stateroom # at least a month before we leave so if anyone is making something for the FE they have time to do so.

Do we want to assign days to have people deliver their FE gifts or will we deliver when we decide is best for us?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!