Disney Dream November 6th, 2017 - 4 Night Cruise (FE Group Closed)

Let's get this fish extender going! I'll organize it.

In a comment on the board, please write your stateroom # and how many people are traveling with you (adult and/or children). If you have family and/or friends in other staterooms, please let us know what their numbers are and occupants as well! Also, if someone likes a certain character as well, let us know!

I'll create a master list and post them here so we can keep track of them as well.

I have some great ideas for FE gifts for this trip!

We have four adults in our stateroom. My Mom and Dad, My husband and myself. My husband is a big comic book fan, Mom loves Pooh, Dad loves Stitch, and I love anything to remember our cruises!

We will also have 4-5 other staterooms of family members. Just waiting to get their stateroom numbers and then will post them all here!

Thanks! Let me know how I can help!

- Katie

Hi there, first time cruisers here (on any cruise ship)! We have been to WDW 7 times, DL once, and this is out first Cruise ❤️
We have 7 in our group with three state rooms,
Robert age 68
Alice age 65
Stateroom #6142
Shawn age 41
Mae age 39 (Army Veteran, OEF/OIF)
Stateroom#6140
Keenen age 19
Caitlyn age 18 ( hs senior)
Liam age 13
Stateroom #6138
We all love everything Disney, personally I'm (Mae) a Cheshire and maleficent fan, Caitlyn loves stitch, and everyone loves eye or and the fab 5 ❤️

:welcome:

Glad to have you all on our cruise.

Added the staterooms to the first page. Please look it over to make sure everything is correct.

Last edited:

Do we want to close our FE group since we have 13 Staterooms now or are we willing to take on more if they happen to want to join?

Do we want to close our FE group since we have 13 Staterooms now or are we willing to take on more if they happen to want to join?
Hi! Thank you for taking over! New job = more travel and less time to keep up with this thread! I appreciate it greatly!

Excited to sail with everyone soon! Already finished everyone's gifts!!!

I think it would be a good idea to close since we are getting close so everyone can work on their gifts.
=]

does anyone know when the book with all the info is supposed to come in the mail?

Sorry I do not.

Hi! Thank you for taking over! New job = more travel and less time to keep up with this thread! I appreciate it greatly!

Excited to sail with everyone soon! Already finished everyone's gifts!!!

I think it would be a good idea to close since we are getting close so everyone can work on their gifts.
=]

No problem :goodvibes

Ok our FE is now closed.
Now the wait for the cruise to start. :beach:

Interesting fish extender info:

I leaned something today that may be useful for all fish extender participants that have anyone in their group that is in a concierge stateroom. If you cannot get to their room due to the gates being closed, you can knock on the concierge lounge door and they will deliver the fish extender to that guest's room or they can pick it up at the lounge. Had no idea, and was nervous as we are concierge this cruise and didn't know that the Dream had/still has gates in the concierge hallways. Just a little tidbit. (If anyone has gone through this, let me know!!)

I'm super excited, this is our first cruise, and first fish extenders exchange, any tip on do's and don't or adequate etiquette tips one might easily overlook? Completely new here
We have three state rooms as listed above ❤️

I'm super excited, this is our first cruise, and first fish extenders exchange, any tip on do's and don't or adequate etiquette tips one might easily overlook? Completely new here
We have three state rooms as listed above ❤️

Fish Exchange Tips -

It is customary for each stateroom you have you give a gift. So since you have three staterooms you give three FE gifts. Some give small items some get elaborate and make bigger items. It is all up to you what you like to give, it is supposed to be fun to give and receive. Also leave a note or tag in your gift so we know who the FE gift is from.

Another thing is some like to deliver all their FE gifts all at once while others break it up thru out the cruise. It is all up to you.

Make sure your FE bag is up early so those that like to deliver the first day can without issue. Also check your FE bag frequently thru out the cruise to make sure no one gets a chance to walk off with your presents.

Cruise Tips -

Order everything that interests you at dinner. I like to order a few options off the menu cause you might think you like one but the other is better.

Fish Exchange Tips -

It is customary for each stateroom you have you give a gift. So since you have three staterooms you give three FE gifts. Some give small items some get elaborate and make bigger items. It is all up to you what you like to give, it is supposed to be fun to give and receive. Also leave a note or tag in your gift so we know who the FE gift is from.

Another thing is some like to deliver all their FE gifts all at once while others break it up thru out the cruise. It is all up to you.

Make sure your FE bag is up early so those that like to deliver the first day can without issue. Also check your FE bag frequently thru out the cruise to make sure no one gets a chance to walk off with your presents.

Cruise Tips -

Order everything that interests you at dinner. I like to order a few options off the menu cause you might think you like one but the other is better.
Perfect, thank you so much!

The first post of this thread should have everything up to date. If anyone see any errors please let me know so I can fix it. If you don't see yourself on the list let me know.

@saragrace017 remember to let me know your stateroom# once you know what it is so I can get you posted on our list. Also repost your groups info joining you in the stateroom so we know who and how many are traveling with you.

Last edited:
@mdc2835

Are you still interested in joining our group? Please repost your stateroom# and who will be joining you if you want to be officially added to our list.

we have figured out our stateroom number and would still like to join if that's okay

stateroom 7679
mom- belle, star wars, minnie
dad- star wars, goofy, ohio state
daughter (17)- (hs senior) stitch, donald, princesses

Hey! I'm new to this thread and hope I'm posting on here properly. I'm a single dad of 3 amazing boys from VA and this is our first cruise ever. We're stoked! My travel agent mentioned this fish exchange. So, any recommendations on the best way to "make" the fish extender and some ideas of what we can get for the exchange? My mom is going to be with us (we just lost my dad suddenly - sad face - and it's his birthday that week), so this trip is much needed for our entire family.

We are staying in stateroom 10088

My mom is early 60's - likes sports, grandparenting, reading - IRONMAN (we called my dad that)
I'm 37 - just trying to make this amazing for my family
Brayden - will be almost 9 - marvel, star wars
Landon - 7 - marvel, star wars
Reid - will be almost 5 - loves stuffed animals (especially dogs), marvel, star wars

All of them play baseball, love video games, love all sports, etc. We are bringing our pirate gear and star wars costumes from last Halloween. I also bought a bundle of pins off ebay so they're excited about pin trading. They're ready to give away the "disney princess" ones. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter