Disney Dream September 14, 2020

So, who else will be going (if DCL doesn't cancel)?

I am going for my BFF's wedding. She is getting married on the ship and most of her family is going too!

We are on this cruise as well! I need something to look forward and something to plan. This is our first cruise with Disney, any advice?

My husband and I are on this cruise (if Disney sets sail!) We love all the Disney boats but prefer the larger boats. This will be our 14th Disney cruise, if the other two sailings before this one sail. We love the service that Disney gives. We have sailed 3 times in Concierge... those were extra special! You will definitely have an awesome time staying concierge!

We were originally going to be sailing July 20th for our honeymoon but since it got cancelled we rescheduled to this one. Fingers crossed!

We just got on the cruise yesterday, this will also be our 14th Disney cruise, we haven't done any other cruise lines because I don't think they can compare, they (Disney) spoiled us.

We were originally going to be sailing July 20th for our honeymoon but since it got cancelled we rescheduled to this one. Fingers crossed!
So sorry about that😒. You should love this cruise,being a Halloween ☠️one they r really special being your honeymoon will make it extra special🥰

Yes! Unlike the parks, DCL has had reservations up and running through all of this.

I’m still hoping the ship cruises.....but I’m not sure that it will. Well, crossing my fingers and toes!

Quit being such a nervous nelly, the cruise will go without a hitch. Just put on your happy hat at prepare for 4 days of fun. We have had enough of negative days!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter