Disney Dream September 28th 2018 3 night Bahamian Halloween on the High Seas Cruise

Carey_B

Dinglehopper
Hi, it doesn't look like anyone has started a thread for this one yet so here goes...

We've just booked and this is our first Disney cruise (first cruise ever in fact). We're really interested in taking part in the FE for this cruise and as I have limited experience with this I'd be totally happy for someone else to take control of organising this, give me a shout if interested!

Either way will be interesting to see who else is sailing with us and who else is this excited so far in advance!

Here's a few bits and pieces for the cruise below:

===========

Cruise Itinerary

September 28th 2018 - October 1st 2018

Friday 28th - Port Canaveral and sea
Saturday 29th - Nassau, Bahamas
Sunday 30th - Disney Castaway Cay
Monday 1st - Port Canaveral

===========

Fish Extender

Fish Extender Basics: http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-cruise-line/fish-extender-basics.htm

Maximum of 10 cabins per group so everyone can afford to participate. All cabins in your group, including adult only cabins, to receive gifts to make it fun for everyone!

If you would like to participate in the Fish Extender for this cruise, reply to this thread with the following information and you will be added to the official list. Include as much or as little as you wish!

DIS Username:
Stateroom:
Adults:
(name, age at time of cruise, gender, favorite Disney characters, etc)
Children: (name, age at time of cruise, gender, favorite Disney characters, etc)
Any Allergies?:
Celebrations:

Official Fish Extender List: (TBC)

===========

Last edited:
Here's the details for us to get this started

DIS Username: Carey_B
Stateroom: 7031
Adults: 2 sisters. Carey will be 32 at the time of cruising, favourites are the villains, baymax and The Rescuers.
Sam will be celebrating her 30th birthday at the time of cruising, favourites are Nightmare Before Christmas, Moana and Dumbo.
Children: None
Any Allergies?: Sam is allergic to latex and Carey has an allergy to real fruit juice products.
Celebrations: We are celebrating Sam's 30th birthday and Halloween of course!

Last edited:
Hi Carey, just popped over from a. n. other social network to see what's happening and found you :flower1: I have arranged a FE in our group and have 9 other cabins so far, would you like me to add you to ours :love: Be prepared to have to book more cruises, once you've tried one you're hooked :sail: You and your sister will have an AMAZING time :tigger:

Laura

Hi Carey, just popped over from a. n. other social network to see what's happening and found you :flower1: I have arranged a FE in our group and have 9 other cabins so far, would you like me to add you to ours :love: Be prepared to have to book more cruises, once you've tried one you're hooked :sail: You and your sister will have an AMAZING time :tigger:

Laura

Hey! I'm glad you found me, I was starting to think we were going to be on our own :)

Yeah we'd love to be added! Thanks :flower1:

I'll add you now:banana: We are also organising a meet 'n greet, Mixology, Champagne & Chocolate tasting, Scavenger Hunt and a possible ornament exchange party:

It's all happening on our page. I am not allowed to tell you where but you can look for us if you wish :surfweb:

Looking forward to getting to know you over the coming year :flower1:

Hi! We just booked this cruise while we were on our Amazing Alaskan Cruise! We will be celebrating Gemma's 16th Birthday!

DIS Username: curias
Stateroom: 6510
Adults: Christine & Mark

Children: Gemma - sweet 16th & she is bringing a friend
Any Allergies?: no
Celebrations: Gemma's Sweet 16

I think I found the group on the other network.

Hi! We just booked this cruise while we were on our Amazing Alaskan Cruise! We will be celebrating Gemma's 16th Birthday!

DIS Username: curias
Stateroom: 6510
Adults: Christine & Mark
Children:
Gemma - sweet 16th & she is bringing a friend
Any Allergies?: no
Celebrations: Gemma's Sweet 16

I think I found the group on the other network.

Brilliant, welcome! :welcome:

How was your Alaskan cruise? Did you do a FE on that one?

No - we didn't do a FE. We have done it on previous cruises. I don't think I will do this cruise since it is so short. Gemma and i did this cruise last March.

Our Alaskan Cruise was amazing!! Such a difference from Caribbean Cruises. When you are "at sea" you still have land on either side of you. We actually could reach our cell provider almost the whole first 2 days and the last day while on the boat. But it was also really cold - another huge difference between the Caribbean Cruises.

Stateroom: 9579

Adults
: Myself and husband

Children
: Tyler (10) and Carter (6)

Any Allergies
?: None

Celebrations
: Just being on a Disney ship!

Hello!
DIS username: krystal hunley
Stateroom: 7130
Adults: myself and my boyfriend Roland
Kids: my sons- Ayden 11 & Gauge will be 1 at the time of the cruise...he loves mickey. My daughter Carsyn 5....loves any princesses
Allergies: none
Celebrations: belated birthdays & and seeing my sister and her family for the first time since she left the military

Hello!
DIS username: krystal hunley
Stateroom: 7130
Adults: myself and my boyfriend Roland
Kids: my sons- Ayden 11 & Gauge will be 1 at the time of the cruise...he loves mickey. My daughter Carsyn 5....loves any princesses
Allergies: none
Celebrations: belated birthdays & and seeing my sister and her family for the first time since she left the military

Welcome! Looks like you might be near us :)

Welcome! Looks like you might be near us :)

Awesome we are traveling with our friend's family as well. She is next door to us. Im attempting to get them to join in fe but we maybe the only family. Im so excited to do it! Its our first cruise so i want to take part in everything i can

Stateroom: 9579

Adults
: Myself and husband

Children
: Tyler (10) and Carter (6)

Any Allergies
?: None

Celebrations
: Just being on a Disney ship!

My wife and I will be on this cruise in the stateroom next to you (9079) Not sure if we will be doing the FE yet.

Hi! Hope everyone is excited for there cruise! Just wanted to let you all know I’ve been added to a FE group and looking forward to seeing you guys on there in September

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!