Disney/DVC Sponsoring America's Funniest Home Videos

diznyfanatic

Officially a Moosehead
Had the TV on just now but wasn't watching it really, and heard "Brought to you by The Disney Vacation Club" and saw the DVC logo as they were introducing a video on AFV. Minnie, Goofy, etc are in the audience too.

We saw them filming this when we were at MK during the first week of April but didn't hang around too long or pay too much attention, and frankly, had forgotten about it until just now.

Oh well, I also wasn't impressed when we saw Danny Bonaduce of the Partridge Family at MK at Christmas!

Sounds like a big TV marketing attempt though by DVC!

They gave away a DVC Membership as the grand prize for the funniest home video. They also gave one away to a viewer. I read through the prize info. on abc.com and I think it included $ for fees (can't remember how much)along with an allotment of points for the full 48 years at SSR. Not a bad prize.

At the Member Update this week, they told us that the prize will be awarded on the May 21 show.

Looks like a great prize! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!