Disney Early Morning Magic - December

I wouldn't be too upset. Last year, the week before they changed the hours to 8am - 6pm, so everyone who had booked PPO breakfasts either cancelled or had no advantage for it. We ended up getting to the park at 8:10am and rode Pirates, Jungle Cruise, Magic Carpets, Haunted Mansion AND met Jasmine all before 9am. I am still hoping for EMM, but if not, Disney is saving us $150 and we'll make it work.
Thanks for the positive outlook I needed that to think about this more clearly

So I called Disney today to see if there was an update and the cast member told me they do not have dates beyond September. I told her I could see them on my side through November and she said well our system has not been updated yet. So frustrated

That's what I was told via an email too, no dates past September which we all know is wrong. It's weird when Disney cast members have the wrong information. I'm just going to keep checking and hoping EMM shows up during our trip. If it doesn't I think it's safe to assume they will drop the opening time to 8am during December and then it would be wise to take advantage of that. Thanks for calling and making your voice heard for the December EMM!

Not that this is completely about December... But I was looking online this morning at EMM for October and November and every date is showing no times available. Which is interesting that every single date would be sold out, unless their website is having a hiccup right now. Almost makes me worry that they actually weren't planning on having it during that time and it was a mistake. Our trip is Nov 23- Dec 2nd so back when my 180 mark came up I did reserve my November ones and I've been waiting to see if December popped up. But now I'm worried about Disney cancelling the October and November.

So I called Disney today to see if there was an update and the cast member told me they do not have dates beyond September. I told her I could see them on my side through November and she said well our system has not been updated yet. So frustrated

That’s interesting, considering I have it booked in October!

Not that this is completely about December... But I was looking online this morning at EMM for October and November and every date is showing no times available. Which is interesting that every single date would be sold out, unless their website is having a hiccup right now. Almost makes me worry that they actually weren't planning on having it during that time and it was a mistake. Our trip is Nov 23- Dec 2nd so back when my 180 mark came up I did reserve my November ones and I've been waiting to see if December popped up. But now I'm worried about Disney cancelling the October and November.

There has been some recent discussion of this observation on the main EMM thread. It started late last week. One DISer called and worked their way through multiple layers. Answers were anywhere from “they are all sold out” to “reservations are offline for that event at the moment, they’ll be added back at some point.” It’s a curious set of circumstances, but lots of DISers with EMMs booked Oct-November with no word on anything from Disney at the moment.

There has been some recent discussion of this observation on the main EMM thread. It started late last week. One DISer called and worked their way through multiple layers. Answers were anywhere from “they are all sold out” to “reservations are offline for that event at the moment, they’ll be added back at some point.” It’s a curious set of circumstances, but lots of DISers with EMMs booked Oct-November with no word on anything from Disney at the moment.

I just got off with Disney and asked about it. I couldn’t get an answer as to why they are showing no availability for those October-November, but my reservations are confirmed and safe. I got the same “nothing scheduled for December, but keep looking”

Really hope they offer this in December. I did do this last year in October and if I remember correctly they waited forever to publish the dates.

Really hope they offer this in December. I did do this last year in October and if I remember correctly they waited forever to publish the dates.

We did October last year too and they did publish late. They were following the 180 up until October and then stopped. It was a couple months later when October showed up all at once and instead of Sunday and Tuesday, it was Tuesday and Thursday.

Had to call in for something else & checked on EMM since we have a November booking.

October & November dates are still being held, but booking is on hold.

No EMM is planned for December at all.

Is it true? Who knows :confused3 I think we all know not to expect 100% accurate info when calling in, but that was the statement of the day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter