• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Easter Parade on Tv this year?

cottontail

DIS Veteran
Hi:

I just thought of it, does anyone know if the disney easter parade will be televised today. If so what time and channel.

Thanks,

Deb.

Not anymore :-(

It's not even on the Disney Channel?? Go figure....was always nice to see.

Gee, I always looked forward to seeing a glance of my favourite place to be.
In between the 2 to 5 year gap for our family for a trip to wdw.(that darn exchange on our money, makes a trip to Walt Disney World, few and far between)

Thanks,

Deb.

Hi all ~ I read this on another board ~ the Disney Easter Parade's was last on TV in 1999. Not confirmed, but I don't think they do the Easter Parade at WDW any more. Too bad, it was a highlight of Easter for us.

DH taped the 1999 Disney Easter Parade for me (we just finished watching it). We had a HUGE scare this morning. Since the tape is 4 years old, it's starting to age. We popped the video in after breakfast today and we had NO PICTURE! YIKES! Turns out the tracking on our VCR was screwed up. Now it works fine! WHEW! So this week, I plan on re-taping it so I have a spare.

S

I talked to my sister at WDW this afternoon and she was at MK and said there was no Easter floats to be seen. She had gone over to GF and they had a cardboard Easter egg that people were taking pics with.

Another sign of cost cutting at WDW I guess....
It really was so pretty to watch and a real highlight of our day especially when my daughters were smaller...

Not having a huge Easter presence at WDW is just business. Isn't this week the busiest week at WDW? They don't have to go out of their way to do the extras if people are going to WDW. S

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter