Disney Emoji Blitz

I didn't finish RFs this time. I tried and failed the 2nd level three times and gave up. I got Dug through a FB group (adding friends until I got him and then deleting them) and Carl at the end of the event. I got another Pua as my NY Pig. My silvers are maxed out.

I must be insane. I played Rainbow Falls twice (2 different devices) in order to get Russell to complete the collection.
My new year gift was Pua.
I’m getting very close to maxing our my silver emojis.

Just joining this thread- I didn't know it existed! My silvers are all maxed out so I'm working on getting others. I have all series 2, need one more series 1, two more series three, and about 15 gold boxed ones. Only a few of these are maxed out though.
Anyone have a favorite character they like to play with?

Just joining this thread- I didn't know it existed! My silvers are all maxed out so I'm working on getting others. I have all series 2, need one more series 1, two more series three, and about 15 gold boxed ones. Only a few of these are maxed out though.
Joy is by far my favorite. Item challenges I usually use holiday mickey. Cloud challenges I was using Mickey, but this last time I got a task to use 50 clouds in one game and had to switch to tinkerbell.

Genie is my over all favorite. Cinderella for star challenges. Cheshire Cat and Green Alien aren't too bad when I need to clear or rack up points. Holiday Mickey is my go to for items.

Welcome! I like Joy or Olaf for suns, Holiday Mickey for items, Holiday Minnie or Jiminy for stars and Ariel or Magica de Spell for coins. I have the Genie, but he's only at Level 2.

(edited, 8-bit Mickey is also great for coins!)

Last edited:
Tink is my favorite - she's at level 4 and super useful for most challenges. Also like Genie and Hatbox Ghost.

My overall favorite is Yensid, Jiminy for stars, Holiday Mickey for items, Magica for coins, and Joy for suns. Randall can be really useful too.

My go-to is Hatbox Ghost. I use (regular) Minnie for coins, Santa Mickey for items, and Jiminy Cricket for stars.

I am currently trying to collect 6 stars with a princess emoji and not having any luck.
Do you have Tiana? She transforms other emojis into herself. I also think that "churning" the board chaotically can result in a star so I would try Ariel too.

I have different favorites for different purposes:
-Suns- Joy or Olaf
-Lightning clouds- Mickey or Boo
-Rainbow stars- Jiminy Cricket
-High scoring- Mulan or Genie
-Being able to use character powers many times in one game- Genie
-Gold coins- Yen Sid or 8 bit Mickey

Do you have Tiana? She transforms other emojis into herself. I also think that "churning" the board chaotically can result in a star so I would try Ariel too.
I tried Tiana several times and couldn’t get more than 3 stars. I finally gave up and used some gems to swap missions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter