Disney Emoji Blitz

I’m having a problem with rainbow falls. I just started. The first game was collect one item. I collected it and was not given credit. When I went to play the next game, whic was supposed to be collect 4 items, it was back at the beginning again.This repeated about 4 or 5 times until I gave up and emailed Jam City.

Yeah, I can't get anywhere on Rainbow Falls either. It either art glitches and hangs (so I lose lives and boosts), or it completes, but I get no credit (and lose lives and boosts). Not going to bother trying it anymore.

I got to level 24, it was way too slow. Too many rounds where I got 0 or 1 drops. I swear that there were rounds where I should have had at least 1 skulls drop but got none. Tiana was useless for me, even at 2x. I was often getting just as many of not more with a regular emoji.

I did experience the game freezing on me during a round, a good round too. Lost all points, the life, coins, and skulls dropped that round.

I buzzed through the last 7-8 levels last night. I put my phone into airplane more, set my phone to the Honolulu time zone and used up a boatload of extra items boosts. Once I ran out of lives, I bumped the clock an hour (or is it 50 minutes?) to get 5 more. I finally finished the event at the cost of about a dozen boosts. I too was getting only 1 or 2 to drop at a time, sometimes I only got zero items. That was fine earlier in the event because I wanted to play Rainbow Falls but once that was off the table I just wanted to get it done. I was getting 8-12 items with the more item boost which was doubled because I was using Tiana. Once I was down to 2 items, I just played Tiana with no boosts and got ONE item. I really, REALLY hated when Dr. Facilier threw up the blocks that I had to waste time clearing.

Well, as much as I don’t love the key events I certainly have enough lives to make a big dent. I was already a few lives over 5 from free spins that I didn’t have a chance to use. Then I leveled up and the reward was 15 lives and then when I bought an emoji it finished up a diamond box of the Mickey and friend’s collection and I got another 12. After a couple more lives in free spin I’m up to 37! It’s going to take quite awhile to play that back down to the normal 5.

This game has really gone downhill since Jam City took over. Free spin glitches still occur when I play it. A couple of times two emojis occupy the same square. I tried to purchase gems on March 1, did not get them. Contacted tech support. Received automated reply but no follow up. Tried again on the 5th and the 8th same result. Finally had Apple refund my money. Off to find a game that works.

The art glitch that causes two (or more) emojis to occupy a space has been around for a long time - I get it a couple times a week, I think, and the switch to Jam City didn't change that. The drop rate on the current key event seems to be worse than normal, however. And I'm still a bit salty over the rainbow falls issue.

The art glitch that causes two (or more) emojis to occupy a space has been around for a long time - I get it a couple times a week, I think, and the switch to Jam City didn't change that. The drop rate on the current key event seems to be worse than normal, however. And I'm still a bit salty over the rainbow falls issue.
The drop rate on the last 2 or 3 events has been horrible. I hope they pick up the pace.

Try different emojis. I was getting 2-4 with Randall and then I switched to Boo to match lighting bolts and was only getting 1.
I’m definitely doing better today than I was yesterday. Yest I was getting 1-2 today it has been in the 2-4 range for me.

Well seeing as how my drop rate went back to 1 for most of the night I wasn’t able to finish the event. Oh well I didn’t need the characters.

One thing the game has been doing to me lately is the free spins haven’t been showing up right away. I’ve had to shut down the game and reopen it and then magically they’re back.

I collected enough keys to open each box. Had to switch characters around as that helped increase rate at times.

Spring card game dropped today.

Just finished the event and got another white rabbit. Hopefully thumper comes back in another event soon.

Agree! I finished this morning and got another Judy Hopps. I was really hoping for Thumper :worried:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter