Disney Emoji Blitz

Finished up Aladdin, Jasmin and Abu. Bought a diamond box, hoping for Iago or Carpet, got another Aladdin instead. With Iago a new gold, I need about 67.75 million coins again. Back to the grind. ;)

They posted the May slate on April 30. So they'll probably (hopefully) post the June slate either tomorrow or Saturday.

The Finding Dory card event is now live. Standard open box, get item to the bottom the board. Ends Monday night.

The patch notes have some info about upcoming events:
Just Keep Swimming (5/31-6/3): Finding Dory Item Card Event (Bailey & Destiny)
Adventure Is Out There (6/5-6/6): Russell's Food Fight
All the Feels (6/7-6/10): Inside Out Survival Event (Rainbow Unicorn - Diamond Box exclusive)

The new icon also features Forky, so seems likely that there will be a Toy Story event sometime this month.

I got another WALL-E :).
Me too!
I finished the Finding Dory event and got another Dory. I'm almost done with a level that will give me a magic wand. Does anyone know- if I use the magic wand on a diamond box will if definitely give me a character I don't have?

Me too!
I finished the Finding Dory event and got another Dory. I'm almost done with a level that will give me a magic wand. Does anyone know- if I use the magic wand on a diamond box will if definitely give me a character I don't have?

You can't use a wand on a diamond box.

Joining in the fun. I have been playing this game for a year now but just discovered this board. I'm stuck trying to get this pipe in the Dory event

Joining in the fun. I have been playing this game for a year now but just discovered this board. I'm stuck trying to get this pipe in the Dory event
Welcome! I was stuck on a pipe for almost a whole day. I kept switching emojis, but it still took forever. Good luck!

Oh good, the events while we're at WDW are Bug's Life, and I already have those characters so I won't feel like I'm missing anything.

So it looks like there are going to be three new regular emojis (Destiny, Bailey, and Bo Peep) and two new Diamond Box exclusives (Rainbow Unicorn and Forky). At least it looks like there is a chance that we can win both of the Diamond Box exclusives (event prize).

So it looks like there are going to be three new regular emojis (Destiny, Bailey, and Bo Peep) and two new Diamond Box exclusives (Rainbow Unicorn and Forky). At least it looks like there is a chance that we can win both of the Diamond Box exclusives (event prize).
Too bad forky won’t be a regular gold box emoji. Fingers crossed to get him in the event!

Food fight is live. Don't remember which doublers apply for which meal, but the six I have seen so far are Carl, Russel, Miguel, Dante, Launchpad and Webby. And, continuing my usual food fight record, I am losing about 85% of them, often by 5 or more. (I don't get it - when I use Dante, I might get 6 of the cones down. Someone else uses Dante, at lvl 1, gets 17 of them. . . . though we were tied at 6 each when time ran out.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!