Disney Emoji Blitz

I agree, that event was much easier to complete than normal- it seemed like more keys were appearing. I completed all just while trying to complete the items on the level challenges, not even really concentrating on trying to get keys. Ok, on to the Lion King event...

I agree, that event was much easier to complete than normal- it seemed like more keys were appearing. I completed all just while trying to complete the items on the level challenges, not even really concentrating on trying to get keys. Ok, on to the Lion King event...
Nice thing about having my silvers maxed out finally is that I will definitely get one of the diamond box exclusives when I finish the lion king event!

Just finished the Lion King event and got Shenzi. Is it just me or did this event seem to take forever to finish?

It's not just you - it's taking forever. None of the doublers really excel at the task of clearing off the wildebeast before they pop, and the numbers are frankly ludicrous. I missed out on much of yesterday, so I am only on chest 21, but needing 420 is kind of insane.

At least I will get one of the two diamond ones when I finish.

Anybody else feel a little morbid playing "kill the wildebeest"? I bet it's even worse if you play as a hyena :oops:

Nice thing about having my silvers maxed out finally is that I will definitely get one of the diamond box exclusives when I finish the lion king event!
Same! Now if I can just finish... was out of town and having to play catch-up!

I'm on level 24 and it's taking forever! Using Simba has worked better than others with 2x but still progressing slowly.

I had pretty good luck using Rafiki...but overall, the requirements were pretty high. I wonder if having two diamond box exclusive emojis was there way of trying to get folks to play Rainbow Falls...

I got another Pumba but I am not close to maxed out on my silvers. It felt like it took forever just to get that. Fingers crossed I can get RF done in the next few hours and get something decent!

I got Nala when I finished the event today (other silvers were maxed out). Took one look at how long rainbow falls was and realized there was zero chance of finished on time so I didn’t bother.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!