Disney Emoji Blitz

I wish you could pay an up charge to get the diamond box emoji you want. I wouldn’t always do it, but probably would for Figment.
Yeah, I can do math. I might pay, say $3, for a guaranteed Figment. $3-5 is a small amount, easy enough for me to be a completist about the emojis, and not risk breaking the bank. But right now, I can buy 1000 gems for $21. That gives me 5 diamond boxes, each with only a 10% chance of getting Figment - or, just over a 50% chance of not getting him with any of the 5 boxes. That's not good betting odds for me, so I pass on buying any gems.

TL;Dr - charge me $3 for a guaranteed new emoji, I will do it. Charge me $21 for a 47% chance of a new emoji? Hard pass.

Yeah, I can do math. I might pay, say $3, for a guaranteed Figment. $3-5 is a small amount, easy enough for me to be a completist about the emojis, and not risk breaking the bank. But right now, I can buy 1000 gems for $21. That gives me 5 diamond boxes, each with only a 10% chance of getting Figment - or, just over a 50% chance of not getting him with any of the 5 boxes. That's not good betting odds for me, so I pass on buying any gems.

TL;Dr - charge me $3 for a guaranteed new emoji, I will do it. Charge me $21 for a 47% chance of a new emoji? Hard pass.
I agree. I got another Jack Sparrow so that was a waste of effort.

I got another Toad, so it wasn't even some new, nor did he level. The coins along the way were ok, but I was mainly trying to finish missions or use emojis that generate a lot of coins anyway.

I’m on the fifth card. Spent the better part of yesterday trying to get the final pirates token to complete the fourth card. Tempted to buy a box but odds of Figment are too low.

Ugh. I guess I'm charging up my old iPhone so I can try to 2-device for Figment at the end of the challenge. The worst part, so far, was having to play Jack for 5 games to get his lucky item. Playing Toad 3 times was nearly as bad.

I almost never actually use the lucky emojis on card events. I got for ones that either generate stars (Vader, Disco Mickey, Jiminey), or ones that generate a lot of combos/clear the board quickly (Hatbox, Genie, Boo, Oflaf, etc). Rather than hope that I get one that I need from the 2-3 that the "lucky" emojis seem to get, I just try to get 8-10 items per game, plus as many coins as possible, and go with that.

I finished with one caramel apple left. I saved to my old iPhone and finished the game 7 times. I got 2 Abominable Snowmen, 3 Toads, 1 Jack and finally Figment!

Yeah, Haunted Mansion event is going really well. OTOH, I have Hatbox at lvl 4, and about 30 full power boosts than I can afford to burn through.

Finished the 15 levels. Treasure chest at end. Guess you have to do RF to get a character. Bummer. Overall Hatbox Ghost worked best. Mines at level 3 and I used a few full power boosts to jump start the ghost hunting.

Finished the 15 levels. Treasure chest at end. Guess you have to do RF to get a character. Bummer. Overall Hatbox Ghost worked best. Mines at level 3 and I used a few full power boosts to jump start the ghost hunting.
Well, crap. I don't think there is enough time to finish the event and RF.

I breezed through the main event, but RF is just stressful. I needed over 110 ghosts on the last box of the first level.

Yeah, I think the number for me at the end of the first RF was 118. I might try the RF missions, since I have a lot of spare full power boosts and Hatbox, but I
m not going to stress about finishing it. I could use another character, but I have all three already, so it's basically just an extra gold box.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!