Disney Emoji Blitz

A new Ursula game dropped today. Collect tridents. So far it's slow going even with double the tridents.

I'm using Holiday Mickey and doing OK. I already have Ursula, so I'll be leveling her her. I also have all the other LM emojies (silvers all maxed).

Yeah, the event is kind of slow-going for me as well. I did spend the gems to get Triton, since I already had everything else maxed, and it meant he leveled up as well.

I finished the event but skipped RF. Pretty much just a waste of time bc I don't have a bunch of extras to waste. I'm close to finishing a collection and leveling up which gets me a new gold box emoji so why bother.

Is it just me, or when you use a LM emoji for 2x trident, the drop rate is less, therefore the overall tridents you collect that round is about the same?

It might be. Really. most of the doublers for this one are just. . . not good. Flounder is the best, but the last couple games, the board has been completely dead. As in, it mixes, remixes, remixes again because I just cannot do anything. Then Ursula goes, and it remixes again, because there are no legal plays.

I'm down to the last chest, but will be skipping RF.

I played through Jiminy just because it was super easy. I don't have one of the Kingdom Hearts emoji and don't really like playing with the other, so I don't think I'll bother with him.

I played through Jiminy just because it was super easy. I don't have one of the Kingdom Hearts emoji and don't really like playing with the other, so I don't think I'll bother with him.
I also played Jiminy. I had enough diamonds so I bought a box. Ended up with another Jiminy. Pfft.

I already have all the Tangled characters but played the event for fun and more prizes. I used Rapunzel for most of it (unless trying to complete a task in leveling up) and found it pretty easy- of course cuz I wasn't really wanting to finish! I got another Maximus, then finished RF pretty easy too and got... another Maximus!

I’m making slow progress on the new Moana event, but my game started getting glitchy tonight. The free spins aren’t working. When I hit the free spin button it now muted the game!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!