Disney Emoji Blitz

Item card events are my favorite. Holiday Mickey usually makes pretty quick work of them. Here’s hoping for Sarah or Mary!

Still working on the last card of the collection. Need a few spell books and seem to get everything but.

I did complete the 6th level of Ursula's Soul-o-ween event and got another Ursula. Fingers crossed will complete this event unlike Gaston.

I finished and got Mary. I was stuck on card 3 and on card 4 for awhile but finally made it.

Maleficent event just started. There's a 60% chance of a new emoji in a diamond box so I guess I will be playing rainbow falls this time. I'm going to take the event very slowly and hopefully the rainbow falls boxes won't be impossible.

Looks like the Merriweather is the only Diamond Box exclusive emoji from the new set of three (Fauna and Flora look like they'll be normal Gold box emojis later on). Yeah, I agree about Rainbow Falls...let's hope it has reasonable requirements!

Is anyone else having problems with the game randomly shutting down. It’s happening mostly when I spin the prize wheel. It’s getting very frustrating.

Finished level 15, got another Maleficent.
There’s a second level to this game but you need at least one of the three good fairies to ply. Used my gems earlier and got Phillip who seems to be useless. Guess I won’t be playing the next level.

Finished level 15, got another Maleficent.
There’s a second level to this game but you need at least one of the three good fairies to ply. Used my gems earlier and got Phillip who seems to be useless. Guess I won’t be playing the next level.
So then you can’t get to rainbow falls without one of the fairies?! That’s disappointing.

They dont care. The game has become pay to play. You cant play the second map without buying the box and hope you get a godmother. Its lame. I played this game since inception. Had to start over when I changed phones because I dont use facebook and that's the only way to track progress and save the game. And I was at level 213 at that point. The food fights are rigged and the script for most challenges are so wound up, especially on rainbow road now, that when you email them and complain. They blow you off. You shouldn't be able to score 13 million with a more items boost and the script only drops one item. That's obviously rigged. Used to be my go to time killer game but now that its pay to play. Eh whatever. I'm back to 155 and I wont make this game a priority play is spare time any longer. The new game manager is nothing more than another pay to play company.

I had diamonds stored up and got one of the fairies, so that was fortunate. The level after the one that requires a fairy requires a level 2 emoji - fairies, Aurora, Phillip are shown so may also be required... I am only about halfway though the second map, so TBD.

I had diamonds stored up and got one of the fairies, so that was fortunate. The level after the one that requires a fairy requires a level 2 emoji - fairies, Aurora, Phillip are shown so may also be required... I am only about halfway though the second map, so TBD.

I am at the third map at the moment and yes, it requires either Aurora, Philip or one of the fairies at level 2 - no other emoji allowed. Not sure if a higher level would be okay, as I am playing with Philip who is at level 2.

I bought a fairy. I hate spending the diamonds. I never seem to be able to collect more than 400 diamonds before I need to spend some. All of my sleeping beauty emojis were are level one. Thankfully I had a lightning bolt so I was able to move one of them to level 2. I’m now waiting for the second part of rainbow falls to unlock.

I’m starting to get really frustrated. I keep having issues where a few squares once cleared are never refilled with emojis. When that happens with half the game left it’s annoying!

I've not done Rainbow Falls all the way through in quite a while, so the requirements were a bit surprising to me. The last one had 5 levels and the requirements increased from level 1 through 4 and then decreased for 5 (3, 5, 17, 22, and 14, respectively). Is that common?

I've not done Rainbow Falls all the way through in quite a while, so the requirements were a bit surprising to me. The last one had 5 levels and the requirements increased from level 1 through 4 and then decreased for 5 (3, 5, 17, 22, and 14, respectively). Is that common?
Yeah on rounds with 5 levels thats not unusual.

I’m starting to get really frustrated. I keep having issues where a few squares once cleared are never refilled with emojis. When that happens with half the game left it’s annoying!

The same thing hapened to me on the last few levels. Very frustrating. Some times the entire line woudl clear other times it woudln;t.

The same thing hapened to me on the last few levels. Very frustrating. Some times the entire line woudl clear other times it woudln;t.
I had a 2x shield hovering over 2 empty squares for half the game. Grr

I did suck it up and use the two device trick to buy a fairy so I could do level 2. I'm glad I did because first attempt I got another Aurora and I didn't have enough gems for a second box. Got Flora and I actually like her power. I'm on the last box of level 2 so no chance of making it to rainbow falls.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!