Disney Emoji Blitz

Have the ads gone away for any0ne else? Used to be able to watch an ad then get another free prize spin but not working for me for the last day or so,

I've had to restart the app more often in order to actually access the ads, but otherwise, they're still there for me, too.

I played two rounds of the Star Wars event. Bought an emoji, got Leah. Then the emoji I got in the event was Little John, ugh!!

I play it since last November. Its a fun collection game and the events are fun but it crashes a lot on my phone. What level is everyone on? Im on level 71.

I've been playing since November 2017 and am at level 445.

I couldn't complete the last event because I don't have Han or Chewie and the odds weren't good enough to try for them in the diamond box. I hate these events.

I've been playing quite awhile (can't remember how long) and am at level 461. I was lucky enough to get Han out of one of the Diamond boxes and have been saving my emoji charges for just this kind of event.

I haven't posted in quite some time. Finally finished maxing out all the Silver and Gold Box II emojis. Started grinding away at the others. Currently stuck on a mission (Combine Gus + star 4 times in one game) that I have had for almost a week. I have the gems to swap it out, but I'm too stubborn to do so, even though it means I won't be leveling up until I get it.

I haven't posted in quite some time. Finally finished maxing out all the Silver and Gold Box II emojis. Started grinding away at the others. Currently stuck on a mission (Combine Gus + star 4 times in one game) that I have had for almost a week. I have the gems to swap it out, but I'm too stubborn to do so, even though it means I won't be leveling up until I get it.

That’s frustrating!

I just got a mission of completing 6 games with an emoji I don’t have.

This happens to me a few times to. I did swap those missions. I don't regret it cause it took sometime before I finally got those emoji's.

I finally swapped the mission out yesterday. Now I’m stuck with collect 8 items. With swapping with rainbow stars I can get 6 or 7 if I’m lucky. But worked all day yesterday on getting 8. I’m determined to get 8. Just not sure which emojis to use. Mostly tried with Jiminy Cricket so far.

I finally swapped the mission out yesterday. Now I’m stuck with collect 8 items. With swapping with rainbow stars I can get 6 or 7 if I’m lucky. But worked all day yesterday on getting 8. I’m determined to get 8. Just not sure which emojis to use. Mostly tried with Jiminy Cricket so far.

Jiminy Cricket can be okay for this, especially since his star appears in the same spot, but while his star might help you create the items, the trick is going to be getting them all down unless you can combo another star with a power-up later on.

There are a couple tricks that I use to help with these missions:

(1) The first I like to call "bring the star to the item". So if you're using an emoji like Jiminy where the star is going to be in a fixed place, if you can "catch" an item at the bottom by making sure there's a cloud or sun powerup under it, you can then work on bringing the star down to the item to combo it.

(2) A slightly easier trick to execute is "bring the item to the star". Get the star down to the bottom of the board. Work on only clearing the column above the star, to the left of the star, and to the right of the star as much as possible, until an item drops within one column of the star. If it drops in the same column as the star, then you just have to lower the item, but if it drops in the column adjacent, you want to get the item about halfway down or lower. Then, using a cloud or sun powerup, force the item down to the bottom. If you're quick with the timing, there's a brief lull between when the item falls off the bottom where you can combo the star with the item, but... not if the item was too far up when you did this. It also doesn't seem to work if you make a match below the item that calls it to go to the bottom.

As far as which emojis might be best, some possible choices (I don't know who you have) are:
  • Emojis that create their own stars. Jiminy does this, but he's a little slow, especially at lower levels, but if it's who you've got, it's who you've got. I don't know where you're at with Tinkerbell, but she might very well do the trick if you've gotten her from the recent Peter Pan event (her stars can be somewhat unreliable, but when they go... oh, man).
  • Duplicator emojis. I see you're relatively low level, so interestingly enough I like Randall and Flounder from the Silver Box for these types of missions until you've got better duplicators from the Gold and Series Boxes.
  • Emojis that put items on the board. The only one you might have at this point is probably Gus from the recent Cinderella event, but Holiday Mickey will be an emoji you'll want when he comes back next month, and Chip (of the Rescue Rangers variety) is a good Gold Box substitute but hard to obtain with how full that box is.
If you want to run some of the other emojis you have by us, I'm sure we can help you figure out if there are better candidates to use. Otherwise, patience with Jiminy ought to get you there eventually.

Last edited:
Jiminy Cricket can be okay for this, especially since his star appears in the same spot, but while his star might help you create the items, the trick is going to be getting them all down unless you can combo another star with a power-up later on.

There are a couple tricks that I use to help with these missions:
(1) The first I like to call "bring the star to the item". So if you're using an emoji like Jiminy where the star is going to be in a fixed place, if you can "catch" an item at the bottom by making sure there's a cloud or sun powerup under it, you can then work on bringing the star down to the item to combo it.

(2) A slightly easier trick to execute is "bring the item to the star". Get the star down to the bottom of the board. Work on only clearing the column above the star, to the left of the star, and to the right of the star as much as possible, until an item drops within one column of the star. If it drops in the same column as the star, then you just have to lower the item, but if it drops in the column adjacent, you want to get the item about halfway down or lower. Then, using a cloud or sun powerup, force the item down to the bottom. If you're quick with the timing, there's a brief lull between when the item falls off the bottom where you can combo the star with the item, but... not if the item was too far up when you did this. It also doesn't seem to work if you make a match below the item that calls it to go to the bottom.

As far as which emojis might be best, some possible choices (I don't know who you have) are:
  • Emojis that create their own stars. Jiminy does this, but he's a little slow, especially at lower levels, but if it's who you've got, it's who you've got. I don't know where you're at with Tinkerbell, but she might very well do the trick if you've gotten her from the recent Peter Pan event (her stars can be somewhat unreliable, but when they go... oh, man).
  • Duplicator emojis. I see you're relatively low level, so interestingly enough I like Randall and Flounder from the Silver Box for these types of missions until you've got better duplicators from the Gold and Series Boxes.
  • Emojis that put items on the board. The only one you might have at this point is probably Gus from the recent Cinderella event, but Holiday Mickey will be an emoji you'll want when he comes back next month, and Chip (of the Rescue Rangers variety) is a good Gold Box substitute but hard to obtain with how full that box is.
If you want to run some of the other emojis you have by us, I'm sure we can help you figure out if there are better candidates to use. Otherwise, patience with Jiminy ought to get you there eventually.

Thank you!! I’m consistently getting 6 with Randall. I’ll try Tink and Flounder.

I usually use Tink for this kind of missions. (my Tink is at level 3). You could also use a more item boost (if combined with more boost the matching and gaming become much quicker so more items will drop). This makes it easier to combo a star with them as well. Good luck!

I usually use Tink for this kind of missions. (my Tink is at level 3). You could also use a more item boost (if combined with more boost the matching and gaming become much quicker so more items will drop). This makes it easier to combo a star with them as well. Good luck!

I got all 8!! Used Randall who’s at 2. My Tink and Jimini are level 1.

So one thing I've noticed in this 'defeat Zurg' event is that the Star Command medallions count as "items", as in if you have a mission to collect X items in one game, or collect Y items with a certain emoji, or something, you can actually play against those missions and play the Zurg event at the same time. I'm fairly certain that it didn't use to be like that- collecting event things didn't count against item collection missions, unless it was a bingo card event. So that's a welcome change.

One new thing I don't understand is the pink box and the rationale for the emoji they put inside the pink box. Story book, or something? So Mufasa goes in there? And Mrs Nesbitt-Buzz? I don't understand that logic but whatever.

So one thing I've noticed in this 'defeat Zurg' event is that the Star Command medallions count as "items", as in if you have a mission to collect X items in one game, or collect Y items with a certain emoji, or something, you can actually play against those missions and play the Zurg event at the same time. I'm fairly certain that it didn't use to be like that- collecting event things didn't count against item collection missions, unless it was a bingo card event. So that's a welcome change.

One new thing I don't understand is the pink box and the rationale for the emoji they put inside the pink box. Story book, or something? So Mufasa goes in there? And Mrs Nesbitt-Buzz? I don't understand that logic but whatever.

From what I understand from the new pink box is that the characters in there go through a certain phase in there movies/stories. For example. Winter Belle is Belle in winter clothing throwing snowballs in the movie/story from Beauty and the Beast. Mufasa is a spirit later in the Lion King to progress the story from the lion King and its a memorable moment in the movie. About those items I thought it was always like that but that's probably because I don't play the game for that long yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!