Disney Emoji Blitz

I am about 70 gems short for a diamond box and I don't already have Herc :sad: This is slow going for me! I'm using Holiday Mickey to try and get as many medallions as possible. If I can't buy a diamond box before Wednesday, I'll probably just give myself the goal of getting one Hades, rather than trying to finish the event. I shouldn't have spent gems on buying a Food Fight diamond box (didn't finish that event either).

I am about 70 gems short for a diamond box and I don't already have Herc :sad: This is slow going for me! I'm using Holiday Mickey to try and get as many medallions as possible. If I can't buy a diamond box before Wednesday, I'll probably just give myself the goal of getting one Hades, rather than trying to finish the event. I shouldn't have spent gems on buying a Food Fight diamond box (didn't finish that event either).

I did not have Herc either and was short on gems so ended up buying 80 gems and got Meg so I could play with a 2x emoli

I have Herc, but this has been super slow going! I'm lucky to get 3 coins (doubled to 6) and I've had a lot of rounds with just 1 coin (doubled to 2). It isn't a case of not dropping the coins to the bottom row, there just aren't any on my board. Ugh. This is going to take forever!

I most often get 2 per game unless I get lucky and match one with a star. At least this is a long event.

I have Herc, but this has been super slow going! I'm lucky to get 3 coins (doubled to 6) and I've had a lot of rounds with just 1 coin (doubled to 2). It isn't a case of not dropping the coins to the bottom row, there just aren't any on my board. Ugh. This is going to take forever!

That happened to me too, so I switch to holiday Mickey

I've been having trouble with the game freezing at the end, where it asks if I want to keep playing. It only happens if I have a BIG coin (x2) left on the board. I end up having to close and lose the whole round. It's only been a problem with this event. Any others having this issue?

I don't have any of the 3 emoji that double it, nor holiday Mickey. Looking at a looong slog, with most games capping out at about 3 (and averaging only 2). I'm almost done with box 14, but that still means probably 750 or so coins (and so probably 400 games) to go. . .

Well I got the hades box, but I’m so sick of playing this coin challenge I think I may stop now instead of going all the way to 30 to make him level 2.....

Woot! Got Meg last night when I finally hit 200 gems, got Meg, then unlocked Hades this morning. I might actually try to finish the event now.

Finished the coin challenge earlier today. Not bothering to do the Rainbow Falls thing- I can't ever make it past the 2nd level.

Is there some method or trick for getting the 2x coins to show up?

If you mean the shields in the hades event, you can double what you collect with Meg, Hercules and Pegasus, double don’t appear but the double at the end. Or you can use a more items boost.

If you mean the shields in the hades event, you can double what you collect with Meg, Hercules and Pegasus, double don’t appear but the double at the end. Or you can use a more items boost.
Some of the shields (I didn’t read that they weren’t coins) are worth two when they appear in the board. But it seems random?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!