Disney Emoji Blitz

Wow! Level 39! I'm impressed.

Something is up with that dumb leaderboard, because I'm not seeing anything like 2 million + points on mine. Here's a screen grab. Is this what everyone else is seeing?

IMG_1020-2.png
That's what I'm seeing too and my 880,000 something points are gone. Started me back at zero. No fair!!!! :(

It did the same thing to me this morning, too, skw2020. Back down to zero.

It seems to reset maybe weekly

Maybe so, but it is the first time I've seen the game do that.

Yesterday, I bought a gold emoji, and the dumb thing increased Kermit's power to level 2. However, it was already at level 2. :rolleyes2 That was 30,000 coins down the drain. This is a fun game, but it's glitchy.

I haven't entirely figured out the leader board either, but it seems to reset every 7 days (so, weekly) and whatever was your high score the previous week, seems to set-up the board for the next week. I ranked first on my board last week with a score of about 2 million. This week, the lowest score on the board is about 2 million. My guess is that they want the boards to be a challenge to reach the top because the weekly reward can be a pretty good amount of coins (at least, that's what I got).

I haven't entirely figured out the leader board either, but it seems to reset every 7 days (so, weekly) and whatever was your high score the previous week, seems to set-up the board for the next week. I ranked first on my board last week with a score of about 2 million. This week, the lowest score on the board is about 2 million. My guess is that they want the boards to be a challenge to reach the top because the weekly reward can be a pretty good amount of coins (at least, that's what I got).
This has been my experience as well. Oh, and I wish it saved your all-time high score somewhere!

Nominally, I think it does based on your score on the Leaderboard if you've linked the game to your FB account. I haven't scored anywhere near 2 million this week and it still shows my score as 2 million on the Leaderboard. If you haven't linked the game, then I haven't seen anywhere where the scores are saved week to week.

Well, I'm linked to Facebook, but I've never seen anyone at the top with two million. So, I guess that means what we're seeing isn't a "real" leaderboard. Right?

Nominally, I think it does based on your score on the Leaderboard if you've linked the game to your FB account. I haven't scored anywhere near 2 million this week and it still shows my score as 2 million on the Leaderboard. If you haven't linked the game, then I haven't seen anywhere where the scores are saved week to week.
My game is linked. Last week I scored over 2 mil. This week so far my high is around 425K and that's what it shows on the leaderboard.

Well, I'm linked to Facebook, but I've never seen anyone at the top with two million. So, I guess that means what we're seeing isn't a "real" leaderboard. Right?
Yeah, I don't think the Leaderboards are "real".

My game is linked. Last week I scored over 2 mil. This week so far my high is around 425K and that's what it shows on the leaderboard.
Hum...well, then, I don't know.

The lowest listed on my leaderboard right now, is Nettarinia at 1,035,266.

Well, I've gotten my first Mission that I don't think I'll be able to do (not counting the ones where I didn't have the required emoji): combo star+star 2 times in one game! I can sometimes get one, but I've not even gotten close to getting two yet! Not quite ready to spend the 20 gems to swap it, but I'm getting close to that point.

I haven't unlocked all of the emojis yet, but so far, the ones that clear emojis have been the most useful for me. I'm having trouble figuring out how to use Sebastian and Nick Wilde very effectively. Level 1 Sebastian just doesn't seem to last long enough to really be a score booster and Nick Wilde's skill doesn't seem to be very helpful unless you're having trouble finding matches on the board. Anyone have tips on how to use either of these more effectively?

Yeah, I don't think the Leaderboards are "real".

Hum...well, then, I don't know.

I think the leaderboards use your facebook friends, and fill in with fake players if you don't have enough linked friends who play. Here's mine - the bottom 3 are facebook friends: Screenshot_2016-09-07-21-45-33.jpg

Well, I've gotten my first Mission that I don't think I'll be able to do (not counting the ones where I didn't have the required emoji): combo star+star 2 times in one game! I can sometimes get one, but I've not even gotten close to getting two yet! Not quite ready to spend the 20 gems to swap it, but I'm getting close to that point.

I swap that one out! Even at level 44, I can't seem to get star+star/twice in a game.

I haven't unlocked all of the emojis yet, but so far, the ones that clear emojis have been the most useful for me. I'm having trouble figuring out how to use Sebastian and Nick Wilde very effectively. Level 1 Sebastian just doesn't seem to last long enough to really be a score booster and Nick Wilde's skill doesn't seem to be very helpful unless you're having trouble finding matches on the board. Anyone have tips on how to use either of these more effectively?

Some I useful for certain missions. I used to use Sebastian for minimum score in a game missions, but now I usually use Ursula or Goofy for those. I do find the ones that add their own emojis (Nemo, Randall) to be quite useful for the ones that are like "Use an emojis power 5 times in a game." I also can't really think of good uses for Nick Wilde.

Last edited:
Click on the little picture icon, next to the smilie, and insert the url.
[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]

Here is mine! This is probably my highest score so far- so yeah I think the leaderboards are pretty much fake and challenge you to go above your last hightest.and I'm level 41 now and no Bambi STILL. More increases.

I find Nick pretty useless too - and he annoys me because I have him at skill level 3, I keep getting him in boxes and I never use him unless I have to. What a waste of a perfectly good gold box! I haven't gotten Sebastian yet but I almost never buy silver boxes. At some point I'm going to have to fill those in, I'm missing quite a few but I like to save up for the gold ones.

The star/star combo twice in a game is hard but not impossible. Tinkerbell is my favorite emoji, and if she throws a few stars out during the game chances are you can line something up.

Same I earn more coins with other emojis than Sebastian - I never use him unless it's required for a mission. I think my favorites are Ariel, stitch, Elsa, Ursula and Mickey.

Just a random thought...I wonder if the "As Told By Emoji" videos that Disney Interactive Studios have been putting out gives us any indications/clues about future emojis that might be added to the game...

Glad to see I'm not the only one with some of these issues. I enjoy the game but get frustrated when I can't complete a mission, especially when it is for a character I don't have.

When I've been in the #1 spot on the leaderboard when the week changes I've gotten 10,000 coins. That's a pretty awesome prize. I've been thinking some of the high scores there were fake too.

I alternate between the gold & silver boxes.

Has anyone unlocked all of the silver or gold emojis yet? I have all silver except for 3 (Goody, Donald and Mike) and I have all the gold except ) (White Rabbit, Cheshire Cat, Fozzy, Buzz, Wall-E and Genie).

Now every time I buy a new one it's a level up which is so very frustrating. I found that if you heard your coins and buy several back to back then you are likely to get new ones but that last time I did it didn't even help much. I had 240,000 coins and spent them all on Gold emojis and got 3 new ones and 5 level ups. Has any collected them all and if so how long didn't take you?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter