Disney Emoji Blitz

I’ve just been focusing on missions and whatever I get, I get! Once I had almost 20 (thanks to lots of stars) and other times 1!

That's what I'm doing now. Since I've got Magica I'm not going to waste any additional gems or extra drop items to complete the challenge. Instead I'm focusing on the level challenges and what I pick up (be it two or five) is gravy on top.

Did use Holiday Mickey for the bulk of the first 15 levels though. He was much better than Scrooge.

Risked the gems, and got Winnie, who isn't good for this either. Drop rate is still really low, and you can't pick up any coins in these (comparatively), so I'm thinking about canning it when I finish 25. I'm on 24, but I'd rather go back to finishing up my silver collection, tbh.

Made it to level 21. Box 20 was another Magica but it only increased your power slowly ghtly, not to the next level. Holiday Mickey continues to be my best character to use. Switched back to complete my last two challenges for level 70(?). Slow going on that, but no rush.

Made it to level 21. Box 20 was another Magica but it only increased your power slowly ghtly, not to the next level. Holiday Mickey continues to be my best character to use. Switched back to complete my last two challenges for level 70(?). Slow going on that, but no rush.

For all villain events, you only win the villain in the purple boxes. By the end she’ll be at level 2.

I’ve been using holiday Mickey, too!

I just finished the event. I used Launchpad for the last few levels combined with "extra time" and "extra items". I was getting about 7-10 items per game and that was doubled.

Finally finished the event. Rainbow falls is very tempting since you win a diamond box at the end, but with how bad the drop rate was I don’t think I have the patience to try. At one point I kept getting higher and higher scores and a lower and lower number of items! I’m just about done with level 85 so I think I’ll focus on that. I’ll win a wand, now to decide whether I use that to on a silver or gold box. Still need Jiminy and 3 other silvers....

Completed the event; how do you level her up further?
You can’t level her up more until there’s another event.

Finished rainbow falls with launchpad and got another launchpad. I was hoping for any of the others since I don't have them. For whatever it's worth the drop rate was the highest for entire event on last level just after it's release. I used more items but was pulling 10-15 before doubling.

Finished days ago, but was ignoring Rainbow Falls. Decided to give it a try, since there is still time left. First game, 8 dimes, so huzzah! Second game? 1. Back to the start. Try again. 7 dimes on the first game. Yay. And, again, 1 dime on the second. There is no point in trying to grind my way through the entire falls event, hating every minute of it, trying to get Gizmoduck and failing. I'll just go back to daily missions and leveling instead.

I got to the last level and hit one that requires 19! I failed once (by one :sad:) and am not bothering to try again. That's ridiculous.

I made it through rainbow falls, but ended up with another Scrooge. Was hoping for one of the new ones! I used holiday Mickey. Highest I needed was maybe 15, and I ended up using some boosts when it was anything over 5 just to be safe since I have a ton saved up.

At one point I kept getting higher and higher scores and a lower and lower number of items!
The same thing happened to me! I needed 3 items and I was using a doubling emoji, so I really only needed 3. I ended up with ONE item but TONS to points and I had to start all over.

Hey guys! Ive been playing daily for a year or so.

Recently finished rainbow falls with Scrooge and was rewarded with Webby. I was gonn be pretty irritated if I had done all that extra crap for a duplicate.

Where are y'all at on mission levels? Anybody have Fairy Godmother yet?

Where are y'all at on mission levels? Anybody have Fairy Godmother yet?

I’ve been playing since the beginning. I’m on level 168. I don’t spend real money and I don’t time hop, so I just play as I can. I do try to do the daily missions and complete all events. Although I doubt illl finish this one. Don’t think I want to risk the gems to try for bullseye.

I've been playing since last November and am at level 230. I clearly play too much. :blush: I don't spend real money or time hop or anything, either.

I went all out with boosts to finish rainbow falls and got another Scrooge, so that was disappointing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter