Disney Emoji Blitz

Does anyone know what a cube emoji with a white alien skull looking thing is? I keep getting challenges with it but I have no idea what it is.
Thanks!
I think I just realized what you meant by “alien skull”...is this (or a similar mission) what you were seeing? If so, as others have said, any purple box (villain) emoji will work.
upload_2018-10-11_23-23-9.jpeg

The Halloween Item Card event has started! There are four cards and the final prize is a Diamond Box. Assuming it doesn't change, the current Diamond box has the Hatbox Ghost, Barbarossa, and Winifred Sanderson.
Board 1: 2 Doors (Winifred Sanderson)
Board 2: 6 Ghosts (Hatbox Ghost)
Board 3: 6 Pirate Hats (Barbarossa)
Board 4: 5 Brooms, 5 Vacuums, 5 Book of Spells (Winifred Sanderson)
Good luck everyone!

Last edited:

Level 4 is Winifred Sanderson. Don't have her so not sure how long it'll take. Seemed like forever to collect the last pirate hat in round three.

Level 4 is Winifred Sanderson. Don't have her so not sure how long it'll take. Seemed like forever to collect the last pirate hat in round three.

Yeah, I've been stuck on three most of the day. The first two were easy, but I've burned through probably 20 games with Barbarossa, but no pirate hats.

aaaaand my ability to watch ads for spins is gone :sad1: I had a good run with those 3 ads + spins back to back, so I guess it's fair that it's completely gone now, but still. sigh.

One pirate hat down 5 to go.... only took most of the day so at this rate I’ll finish next weekend!

I just finished the event. I had good luck with Holiday Mickey. I used the 2 device trick and got Winifred on the third try.

Completed round 4 and received Winifred Sanderson for finishing the game. Took many games and time hopping. Collecting the vacuums was just as bad as the pirate hat. Bounced between hatbox ghost, Barbosa, Davy Jones, and Holiday Mickey.

I finished round 4, and got Winifred as well. Her power is pretty nice, but those vacuums were worse than the hats, because I did not have a lucky emoji, and just had to grind through the games to get them.

And I am officially an enabler. When my wife and kids are asleep, I play games for them. They wake up, and missions are done, boards are completed, and they have a lot more coins than when they fell asleep.

I just finished the event. I had good luck with Holiday Mickey. I used the 2 device trick and got Winifred on the third try.
So we can get any of the three in the Diamond Box at the end of the challenge? I'm still on Level 2. I have the other two so I would really like Winifred.

So we can get any of the three in the Diamond Box at the end of the challenge? I'm still on Level 2. I have the other two so I would really like Winifred.
I leveled up Hatbox Ghost at the end. And spent gems on a Diamond Box only to level up Hatbox Ghost. I have zero luck lately!

I got another Barbossa when I finished the event. I bought enough gems to buy 2 diamond boxes- got another Hatbox Ghost on my first try, then lucked out and got Winnifred! I like her power pretty well.

I ended up with another hatbox ghost. Not sure I want to take a chance with a diamond box.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter